𝟗𝟐 - 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐨

𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙.
Another student? Dead?
Unheard of but most certainly alarming.

Yet when Harry stepped into the Great Hall, he could feel it, the overwhelming sympathy and pity for what he had lost — word had gotten around of course about the Battle in the Department of Mysteries and the few that had been there, Neville, Ginny and Luna being the main ones, we're making sure that everyone knew that Ophelia did not go down without a fight. They told everyone about how valiant she was, making sure she was last through the door, checking on them to make sure they're alright — reassuring them when everything seemed doomed.

But nothing reassured Harry, not really.
Hermione took to holding his hand during breakfast as a sign of silent support, Ron was the same — holding her hand when she's start crying randomly.

They hadn't actually had a conversation since Hermione had been discharged from the hospital, there wasn't much to talk about aside from the Prophecy but out of pure bitterness, Harry was reluctant to speak about it. To think she gave her life for it, it made him sick, not that he'd be able to throw up — he'd lost his appetite and when he did eat everything lost it's flavour, it didn't satisfy him right anymore — things he had enjoyed were tasteless and the sight of the always empty seat beside one of them made it all the worse.

He couldn't explain it, it was haunting how much a large void she had left in their lives — the pain of it left him numb and yet he felt like he was screaming, constantly.

Yet he didn't make a noise.
Maybe screaming might do something.
But then again, it wouldn't bring her back now would it?

He felt someone put a hand on his shoulder and he naturally flinched, looking up he felt disgusted. There was Romilda, her hand still outstretched with a evidently guilty expression on her face.

"Don't touch me." Harry seethed as he got to his feet, Romilda made a move to step closer to him and he quite literally tripped over his own feet trying to get away from her, landing on the ground he felt something crack but he felt no pain, scrambling to his feet again he realised he had broken his glasses, Romilda again tried to touch him to help him up but he physically recoiled from her with his whole body. "What part about Don't Touch Me do you not get? Stay away from me-"

"I just wanted to talk-" she pleaded, as she again reached for him.

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID." Yelled Harry as it drew attention from everyone on the surrounding tables, "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING, YOU JUST KEPT PUSHING WHEN I TOLD YOU NO, YOU JUST DON'T GET THE WORD NO DO YOU?"

"I wanted to apologise Harry, please--"

"I DON'T WANT YOUR SODDING APOLOGY, IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME!" yelled Harry as he lunged at her, Ron stood up and caught him with his own arms as Neville also got up to hold Harry's shoulder's in place as he still perservered. "YOU DON'T EXIST TO ME, NOT NOW NOT EVER. YOU NEVER COULD EVEN COME CLOSE TO WHAT SHE MEANT TO ME -- SO FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"I'm so sorry Harry I-"

THWUMP.

Romilda hit the table first before she hit the ground, Vivian standing off to the side with her still raised fist, with reddened eyes as she reached down and dragged Romilda back to her feet to shove her back down again.

"He told you he doesn't want to hear it, and still you're forcing all of us to be subjected to your pathetic attempt at grovelling for his attention again, you're a fucking disgrace Vane and if you know what's good for you, you'll transfer out of Hogwarts or next year I will make it my personal fucking vendetta to ruin every single day for having to see your pitiful face. You deserve to rot in hell after what you've done, and I know that whatever after-life you go to, I'll be right behind you -- making the rest of your eternity as painful and as miserable as you made Ophelia feel."