𝟓𝟓 - 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, her senses turned down to a minimum and everything she heard was muffled, she turned wildly to Sirius, her shock and elation plain on her face as tears began to well up in her eyes.

The calvary of reporters were clambering over one another to reach them, to take pictures, to get their statement but she didn't care, she didn't have the time for that, right now was about Sirius.

He met her halfway, she hadn't even realised she had been running when he embraced her and that's when it all hit at once, the noise, the flashing lights and the adrenaline soaring through her blood like liquid fire. Sirius held onto her like she was his lifeline, clutching her close as he cried into her shoulder, she didn't know it but he didn't sleep that night... he was looking at himself in the mirror imagining where his life could go, and being thankful for the opportunity to be free, all the while preparing himself for the possibility of imprisonment.

Remus and Harry were the next to join them, running to their sides as they embraced in a large group hug as she was left completely speechless and positively delirious.

She'd done it.
Sirius was free and Peter Pettigrew was a wanted man, and she had done it... she did it... she, actually did it.

Everyone around her was telling her too, surrounding her with happy tears as they revelled in the feeling of victory, lavishing it's molten gold taste on her tongue, the vindication she felt looking at the mortified expression on Lucius Malfoy's face, his embarrassment filled her with a twisted satisfaction that was plain on her face.

Turning to him, she stuck her hand out.

"You shake the hand of your superior," she said with a devious smile, he, after being beaten could not stand the thought of being in her presence and so tried to slip away quietly. "Perhaps you could do me a favour Lucius since you're a messenger boy now, I would like to make my sentiments known quite clearly to your master. When you tell him what happened today, when you try to slip out of his wrath, you can tell him that you looked into my eyes and saw something you will never have, power. Because I want him to know that I'm coming for him, wherever he is... whatever hole he's crawled into, I'll find him, and I'll burn him. I will turn everything he is into dust, and I'll make him watch his whole world fall apart as he did to hundreds of people, and then, perhaps... you'll both understand what it is to be beaten."

Lucius stared at her with a cold glare, as Draco shifted his feet. Harry, who had been watching this whole exchange from a short distance away, crossed the space and put his hand on the small of Ophelia's back as he gently pulled her closer to him. A territorial stare possessing him as he glared down Draco, who dared to even breathe the same air as Ophelia, the very thought of Draco's motives set his teeth on edge and had his blood boiling. If he didn't deserve her, then Draco couldn't even cut close.

"Better luck next time eh? If you've still got a career after this..." said Harry, pushing up his glasses as he turned to Draco, "Oh by the way Malfoy, don't know if you can tell by the expensive suit she's wearing... but she has taste... and I can't say I blame her, some things just leave a bad taste in the mouth." Said Harry, with a plainly peevish grin, as his arm moved around Ophelia's shoulders proudly, this was his girlfriend on his arm, he was Ophelia Le Fay's boyfriend and he was the luckiest guy around and he wanted Draco to know that.

Taking Harry's hand that was on her shoulder she pulled him behind her as the group of them shuttled out of the courtroom, he was shaking with excitement and she was trembling with adrenaline. The reporters swarmed around them as Auror's shunned them away, of course, she felt quite overwhelmed, she had prepared to deal with the incoming press upon their arrival but it was almost as if they had doubled in company, shouting her name and Harry's, as well as Sirius' as he came up behind them with the rest of the family. Kingsley guiding them through the manic circus that had become the Ministry of Magic, Ophelia laughed nervously as people whooped and cheered her name, the young prodigy, the unstoppable Ophelia Le Fay.