𝟏𝟏𝟏 - 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙣, precious seconds passed as everyone but she reacted, they rejoiced dramatically in her victory with their arms thrown in the air as they cheered yet it fell on her deaf ears, the only thing she could focus on was the sight of Peter Pettigrew being dragged away bound in chains, her cold stare was fixed on his terrified eyes as he knew the fate that awaited him, yet she knew it could never be enough for what he had done, a bittersweet feeling washed upon her as he bellowed and wailed as he was pulled from her sight.

But it was like a film had been brought over her eyes as the sound of chains rattling hit her ears, like the chime of a bell, the distinct sound of metal on metal had a Pavlov's dog reaction, in a split second she was thrown back into that cell.

Her heart began to race, thudding erractically and desperately against her windcage, she might've been winded if her breath hadn't already left her, it felt as though it was never to return, cold sweat pooled at the back of her neck and made her mouth go dry as she felt the same guttural twist as she did a mere week ago.

Only when Remus had swooped in to hold her in his arms did she return back to the present.

It finally sink in that she had won, but even then she could not appreciate it — she buried her face in his chest and allowed herself to finally take that breath she had been gasping for, had she been holding her breath? was it hot in here suddenly? her eyes were burning, stinging with a hot bulk of tears.

Remus rubbed his daughter's spine over the top of her suit, pressing kisses on the crown of her head as he squeezed her close to his own body, feeling the familiar trembling sensation of her relieved sobs racking his body, carefully he edged her away and used his blazer to protect her pink tear blotched cheeks from the flashes of camera's.

Soon enough Harry and Sirius had managed to slip through the gaps between reporters to their side, Harry slipped his hand into hers to give a reaffirming squeeze — over the roar of the crowd jeering and cameras flashing he could just make out her quiet sobs "is it over?" She asked over and over again.

Remus cradled her into his side and politely pushed them out of the room, with Harry and Sirius close behind them they quickly dashed down the corridor before they thought anyone would notice but they were rudely intercepted by a gaggle of reporters who rounded the corner just as they turned into it.

"Ophelia! Ophelia!!" They cried desperately, "What are your thoughts on the trial?! Did it go as expected?!"

"Ophelia!" Cried one, jabbing her in the face with an almost cartoon-like dictaphone, "Tell us what was it like in captivity!"

"Miss Le Fay! What will you do with all your winnings?! Are you glad to be back in Hogwarts?!"

"Is it true you have resumed your love affair with Harry Potter?"

"Is it true he's the chosen one? Can you give us any more details?"

"PISS OFF!" roared Harry, shoving one of them away when they grabbed Ophelia's elbow, Sirius quickly dove in to tear Harry from ripping a new one from the reporter, the four of them dove into a deserted office and they locked it behind them, Harry shrugged off Sirius to run to Ophelia's side.

His hand caught her hot heated cheek as he crouched to look up at her, her eyes were squeezed shut as she attempted in vain to surpass the flashback, Harry rubbed her knee reassuringly and looked up at Sirius who was looking at a loss to what to do. Through the shuttered blinds they could see the flashes of cameras and silhouettes of the reporters, hungry for exclusive pictures.