𝟏𝟏 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦

𝙊𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡'𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙, deciding to get changed into their normal clothes. Ophelia pulls on her black dungarees over her legs, buckling them over her shoulders on top of the grey long sleeve shirt she had on underneath. It was a little chilly outside but not enough for Ophelia to want to wear her jacket, Hermione had decided she wanted to wear her hoodie over her t-shirt.

"You nearly ready?" asked Hermione, zipping up her pink hoodie.

Ophelia nodded, adjusting her battered converse to be comfier, she tucked her wand into her pocket as the pair of them headed out of the Gryffindor corridor, finding the boys already waiting for her.

The four of them started to head down to Hagrid's hut, knowing fully well that Buckbeak's execution was this afternoon, deciding to go and comfort their lovable friend before the inevitable happened. The environment around them was just as grim as their mood, with crows circling above, had it not been for the executioner sharpening his blade in the courtyard Ophelia might've thought it was an omen or something.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible," says Hermione, confirming the very grim thoughts they were all sharing, Ophelia pulls her into a side hug as they continue walking.

As they stepped out of the passageway near Hagrid's hut they noticed Malfoy and his goons lingering near the standing stones.

"It just got worse," says Ron, noticing the group.

Right, that's it.

Ophelia begins pulling her hair into a ponytail as she and Hermione storm towards them, still hearing Malfoy boast about how he'll have its head, Ophelia released her ponytail, her fringe falling around her face.

If looks could kill, Mr Malfoy would be about 12 ft under the ground beneath them, pushing daisies.

Malfoy notices the girls approaching them with their faces completely livid, he doesn't appear intimidated initially.

Oh, he should be.

"This is going to be rich, look who's here. Come to see the show?" Malfoy mocked to his goons, though he couldn't continue much further as Ophelia had gotten there first, shoving him hard into the wall behind him, he trips a little as he stumbles backwards, banging his head.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" says Hermione, her wand pointing directly at Malfoy's throat, from behind her they hear Ron call out.

"Hermione, no! He's not worth it."

As if that would stop us.

She and Hermione lowered their wands from the stupid imbecile, Hermione turns and gives him a good right hook, earning a proud look from Ophelia, as Malfoy drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes.

Ophelia decides that's not enough, without a single incantation escaping her mouth she gets Malfoy's nose and ear hair to start growing at an abnormal rate. Malfoy takes off, back towards the castle.

"Nice hook, Mione." Ophelia comments as she puts her wand away, Hermione doing the same, she flashes her a grin, Hermione returning it with a small proud smile on her face.

"That felt good." Hermione says, unable to wipe the smile off of her face. "Not good, brilliant!" enthuses Ron.

Deciding not to waste any more time, the four of them lightly jogged the rest of the way down to Hagrid's hut. Ophelia looks over and sees Buckbeak chained up in the Pumpkin Patch, instantly her heat begins to sink.