Missing you

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm trying to see if I can write more angst or at least attempt too
Annabeth is a b- I meant a little mean
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV

"Percy... you have to come out, it's been 3 days and you barely touched your food." Nico worriedly leaned against the Poseidon cabin door.

It have been 4 days since Kronos have been defeated. Everyone was celebrating but the Hero of Olympus was locked in his cabin.

Nico stumbled as the door opened. He laid on the floor and groaned. Looking up to see dull green eyes staring at me. His eyes were bloodshot, his cheeks puffy.

Nico's expression softened.

"Wanna talk?"

Percy took Nico's hands and Nico noticed how rough they were. Nico was pushed on the bunk bed with Percy sitting on the floor.

They sat in comfortable silence until Nico spoke up.

"Percy, have you loved someone before? Annabeth?"

Percy shook his head in disgust.

"Annabeth isn't as nice as everyone sees her to be. She is arrogant and homophobic. I did love him but Annabeth convinced me to stay... I was young and thought I was doing the right thing." Percy looked down deep in thought.

Nico was appalled. Annabeth always seemed to be perfect. Too perfect.

"Luke Castellan, I loved- no love Luke Castellan, Son of Hermes." Percy confidently spoke. His eyes were now filled with tears as he looked at Nico who rapidly wiped away his tears.

"Percy!"

A familiar voice shook Percy out of the hug that Nico had given him.

"...Luke? But your dead."

"Iris message."

"Look, move on, ok? Don't be so hung up over my death. I still love you..." The iris message disappeared and Percy cried, Nico and Will the only source of comfort.
____________________

A week later, Percy was smiling and happily conversing with everyone. Though he got into and argument with Annabeth. But who cares, she was rude anyways.

He finally proclaimed his love proudly in front of the entire camp. Which thankfully they all supported, except a few like Annabeth.

But Percy never got over Luke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy leaned against a tree in a random park. It was his birthday. How nice.

"Sir! Happy Birthday! A young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes gave Percy a cupcake.

Percy's eyes widened. No doubt about it, it was Luke's reincarnation.

Perhaps Nico convinced Hades to let him reincarnate early.

Or perhaps he was mistaken.

But how else would this young boy know his birthday.

"Thank you.." Percy whispered and hugged the boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 420