The King of Hell

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan. I don't own the Netflix series Lucifer either, and idk who does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had a secret, like everyone else. But his was a dark one. In fact, he was from another religion.

Lucifer Morningstar was his cover name.

His name in the demigod world?
Perseus Jackson.

The gods knew of course. The demigods? Maybe the smart ones.

The hints he dropped were so obvious.

He basically implied he was the devil himself.

Just walking about at Camp wondering what is happening in Hell.

"Hey Pipes!" He ran over to talk but stopped abruptly when he saw the girl next to her.

"Mazikeen?"

"Oh Lucifer, what a coincidence," she smirked, hands on he hips.

"It's Percy." Percy corrected, glancing at Piper's face.

"Amenadiel is coming for a visit by the way." Maze laughed at his face and walked away, Piper standing there stunned.

"Maze! You know how Amenadiel is, he is gonna start preaching nonsense, oh look here he comes." Percy rolled his eyes and glanced up at his brother.

His brother floated down, white wings on his back.

"Hello brother." Amenadiel greeted.

Percy and Amenadiel started arguing.

~meanwhile~

Piper ran to Jason's cabin where the rest of the Seven and Nico was playing truth or dare.

"Guys! I was showing the new girl around, Mazikeen, and then Percy saw her and was so shocked so I'm sure he knew who she was and then this guy with white wings just floated down from the sky and greeted Percy as brother, another son of Poseidon??" Piper ranted everything she knew.

"Let's form a list first..." Annabeth frowned.

Percy List

1. Have a brother
2. Knows the new girl
3. Brother have white wings
4. Acting weird

"Why don't we just go to his cabin..." Nico muttered from his corner. No one heard him.

"Oh! We can just check his Cabin!" Leo shouted, raising his hand like he was in class.

"That's what I just said!" Nico practically screeched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Seven sneaked into cabin 3 during the campfire where Percy was definitely distracted.

They started searching the cabin.
In the toilet. Under the bed. In the bathroom.

"Guys, under the carpet." Frank pointed at the blue circular carpet which had moved to reveal a lock.

There was a trapdoor made of an unknown material. With a celestial bronze lock.

"Allow me." Piper took out her dagger and slashed the lock.

The trapdoor opened with a creak and they peeked their heads in. A small lantern at the bottom allowed them to view the things it stored.

To their horror they were greeted with wings. Wings that were forcefully cut off.

-------------

Word count: 457