A second family

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview: Percy fell into Tartarus alone without Annabeth and succeeded. However, he seemed to have no serious injuries and only a few scratches, something about Percy's story didn't add up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another boring Olympian meeting with Athena talking about future plans to protect Olympus, even Zeus seemed to be falling asleep. The demigods there just sat on beanbags and portable chairs they brought along since they expected this. Most of them was either sleeping or fidgeting with objects. Percy was twirling Riptide in pen form thinking intently about his time in Tartarus and smiled at the thought.

At that moment loud voices could be heard and everyone except Athena snapped to the closed doors.

"...and that is why I think-" Athena continued.

"Athena... for the sake of everyone's sanity in this room, please shut up." Percy said monotoned. Everyone stifled their laughter, even the Athena kids, only Poseidon let out a snicker. Athena glared at the 2 sea spawns.

Everyone's attention turned back to the doors as it slammed open.

Standing there for everyone to see was some hooded people.

To everyone's confusion they strode into the middle of the room with confidence and flicked down their hood.

"I'm Tartarus, Primordial of the Pit." One of them announced. They all stepped forward to announce their names, there were Tartarus, primordial of the pit, Nyx, Primordial of night, Erebus, Primordial of Night, Hemera, Primordial of day and Aether, Primordial of the upper sky.

Everyone was stunned to be in the presence of some of the most powerful Primordials. Everyone glanced towards Zeus to say something since he was the "King of the Gods".

"What brings you here?" Zeus managed to ask with great difficulty since it was filled with respect, something he really gave to other beings.

"We are here to find someone, after all it's been far too long since we saw him." Nyx said, a twinkle in her dark purple eyes.

"Sister it have only been 2 months." Tartarus chuckled.

"Yeah! But time runs differently down there." She pouted.

Percy was trying to blend in with the shadows, but of course failed since that was Nico's thing.

The campers watched him as he fiddled with riptide in the corner.

"Now where is he? I baked cookies for him!" Hemera said and if possible, smiling even brighter than Apollo.

Percy tried to take another step back but a portal opened up behind him making him stumble into it and dropping on the floor in front of Tartarus.

"Ouch, that really hurt..." Percy groaned.

Aether tackled Percy before he could get up and hugged him.

"Percy! We missed you, you missed out on Nyx's cooking!" Aether yelled while snuggling into Percy's shoulder.

Percy smirked, "I know, it's hard to not miss me."

Nyx rolled her eyes.

"Tartarus did any good pranks lately?" Percy asked with a twinkle in his eye.

Tartarus grinned like a kid. "I replaced Nyx's shampoo with slime."

"I hated you after that."

"You didn't kill me though."

"True, maybe next time."

He drastically paled as Nyx grinned mischievously.

Noticing the Olympians shocked looks. He quickly explained.

"Well after I fell into The Pit, these wonderful guys found me and we became like a family. Of course I had to leave cause of the prophecy."

With that, they joked around and walked out of the throne room, distant laughter could be heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

565 words!!