Memories (Part 2)

I don't own PJO or HoO, Rick Riordan does.
-
Requested by tho860
Enjoy!
-------------
3rd Person POV

"What's up with the sudden meeting Chaos?" Luke asked concerned.

Chaos had shown up to the meeting with red eyes, and tear marks on his pale cheeks. It was obvious he had been crying.

Chaos stood up from his throne and looked at his Army in the eyes.

Luke
Zoë
Silena
Beckendorf
Bianca
Ethan
Lee

Taking a deep breath, he announced.

"Perseus Jackson have passed."

Gasps of outrage filled the room and Luke angrily shouted.

"Your lying! Percy won't die so easily." Luke growled.

"I'm afraid it's true." Chaos nodded sadly.

Bianca and Zoë clung onto each other crying. Luke sniffed but held back as much tears as possible. Ethan and Lee just looked down, still processing the information.

"Chaos? Why do you care so much about his death?" Ethan asked curiously.

"I became a mortal for a few years to explore the world. I met Percy who was the same age as me. We became best friends and we ended up falling in love." Chaos stared up at the ceiling and replied lost in thought.

The Army was lost for words. Chaos had a lover, they never knew. Chaos had known Percy longer than they did.
------------

As all of them went to their designated bedrooms. Shouting and crying could be heard through the night.
------------
Everyone sat around the table not looking into each other eyes. Chaos wanted to just steal Percy from the Underworld but he would only do so with permission.

Chaos chanted a spell under his breath and when he opened his eyes, Percy was standing in front of him.

Percy was still a spirit, so he couldn't touch anything.

"Hi guys, no wonder you all aren't in Elysium!" Percy smiled and waved.

They quietly waved back, they didn't seem to find the right response to say.
Chaos shooed all of them out of the room so he could talk to Percy.

"I'm sorry... I promised I would wait for you." Percy sighed. Chaos muttered another spell that made Percy into a real physical being.

Percy got cut off as Chaos hugged him tightly. He didn't realise but Chaos was crying.

"Hey! Don't cry, I'm here now even if it's for a while, and don't you dare take me from the Underworld, Hades would complain." Percy comforted Chaos and smiled gently.

After an hour of talking and Percy went out to find the rest of the Army to talk. (Also cause the Author is lazy)

Percy had to go back. Time was up. Chaos quickly stopped Percy from stepping through the portal and kissed him.

They would have stayed there for an eternity but they needed air.

"I promised you a kiss didn't I?" Chaos smirked.
--------------

Word Count: 468 words

i hAs bLesSeD yAll wiTh 2 uPdaTes 😌