The King of Hell (Part 2)

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
~~
Requested by a few people, sorry I'm a little lazy to tag people. FORGIVE MEEEE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys...?" Percy opened the door and saw the Seven trying to take a look at the wings.

Percy rolled his eyes and slammed the door behind him. The Seven looked up in alarm.

"About time you found out! Honestly even Malcom found out before you, and you call yourself the smartest." Percy muttered before collapsing on his bed.

"What did you say Kelp head?" Annabeth stormed over and grabbed his arm pushing him off the bed.

Percy's eyes flashed red momentarily before going back to sea-green.

"I'm not a son of Poseidon, Perseus Jackson isn't even my real name. Though you might know me as Lucifer Morningstar in New York."

"What?!" Piper shouted.

"You're Lucifer Morningstar?! You opened that club that everyone have been talking about!" Piper chattered excitedly.

"Heck I'm from a different religion, Christian. Dad sucks honestly." Percy yawned and climber back onto the bed.

"The Gods should have found out about me by now. The wings you saw were cut off by me, a real pain really." Percy turned over and dozed off, leaving the Seven stunned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 199