Toxic

I don't own PJO or HoO, they all belong to Rick Riordan.
If there is any fanfic similar to this, I was either inspired or wasn't aware.
-----
This oneshot book might actually reach 100 chapters.
-----
3rd Person POV

Annabeth, Piper, Jason and Leo watched as Luke whispered words to Percy. Percy's head hung low as he played with his food.

Percy and Luke had gotten together a month ago. Nearly everyone at camp have noticed the change. Percy was distancing himself from his friends. He only talked to Luke now.
------------
At Poseidon's cabin

"Luke I really think we should break up." Percy murmured. Luke stared at him before hugging him and leaning down to whisper.

"Percy, if we broke up all your friends will just leave you. You saw how none of them approached you. They don't like you, they only tolerate you. I'm here for you..."

Percy's eyes widened. Was that why none of them approached him?
None of them actually liked him in the first place?

"I-." Percy was left speechless. Luke smirked and kissed him goodnight. Luke headed off back to his cabin.

A moment later, Jason peeked his head in. He noticed Percy sitting on the bed staring at the ground. His knees to his chest. Jason's eyes softened and walked over.

Embracing Percy in a hug, he asked quietly.

"Percy... we all miss you, if you need any help, we are all here for you." Jason kissed Percy's forehead and headed back to his cabin not waiting for Percy's reply.
----------

The Hero never got any sleep. He lay awake contemplating if he had ever done anything wrong.

"Perseus!" Luke growled and slammed the door open. Percy looked up startled and quickly stood up.

"Why was Jason in your cabin last night?" Luke snarled as he glared at Percy whose eyes widened. How did he know?

"Answer me!"

"H-He, He was only telling me a message from Camp Jupiter!" Percy stuttered out. Luke was scary when jealous. Especially times like this.

"If I see Jason in your cabin or even going near you, you better be prepared cause I'm coming for you." With that, Luke walked out putting on a kind facade.

Running a hand through his messy hair, Percy wondered what he was going to do now.
--------

"Luke Castellan! You are on trial for attempted murder of Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter." Zeus glared at the boy that stood before him.

Luke stared back with a crazed look in his eyes. "Luke?" Percy called out, a lot of things have changed since they first met.

"Who would you do that-."

"I did it for you! Cant you see? He was getting in the way of our relationship, I had to eliminate the threat!" Luke shouted, all the while smiling.

"I- Your not Luke. Luke wouldn't act like that."

Jason noticed Percy's distressed look and placed an arm around his waist, pulling Percy to his chest.
---------------

Word count: 493
I think I should redeem Luke x Percy