Under the Sea

I don't own PJO or HoO, It all belongs to Rick Riordan.

If there is any fanfic that similiar to this, I was either inspired by them or wasn't aware.

-----
In this FF, Percy is a girl and she is 15, she lives under the sea and have never visited camp.
-------------
3rd Person POV

Percy swam around bored out of her mind. Poseidon had banned her from visiting the village as it was too dangerous.

She admired her tail that shimmered ever so often. The dark blue scales would fade to light blue. Her skin was pale from the days she spent underwater and never out in the sun.

Her top hugged her petite frame and matched her beautiful sea green eyes. A small seashell clip was in the Sea Princess hair which was tied in a braid.

Percy swam around the castle in search of Triton. When she finally did, he was talking to Amphitrite.

"Mother! Triton!" Percy swam towards them fast and hugged them both tightly.

Amphitrite laughed and hugged her back. Triton merely huffed but returned the hug nonetheless.

"Your Father wanted me to tell you that he is allowing you to visit the surface. More specifically Camp Half-Blood. Of course he requests Triton follows you." Amphitrite smiled when Percy's eyes widened and she let out a high pitched squeal.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Percy chanted as she engulfed Amphitrite in a massive hug and swam off to find her Dad.

------------

Percy and Triton emerged from the sea, wearing supposedly mortal clothes. Triton held out his weapon while wearing a dark blue suit made for him to more swiftly. He wore a permanent scowl on his face and his hair was gelled back with a few strands hanging out.

Percy wore a bright smile on her face. Despite her whining, she was forced to wear a pearl crown.

(That pic ain't mine

(That pic ain't mine. Most of the outfits or pictures of clothes I find is from Pinterest.)

She wore a Camp Half Blood shirt that was given to her by Poseidon who gave her a choice to wear it, alone with blue ripped jeans. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

Triton walked towards the large blue house confidently, his face neutral and posture straight. Percy looked around excitedly but made sure to stay close to her brother.

Many campers looked towards them and bowed to Triton, Triton noticed many campers was looking at his sister. He growled and glared at all of them, putting an arm round Percy's shoulder as an overprotective gesture.

---------------

"What brings you and the Princess here Lord Triton?" Chiron trotted up to him, arms crossed but a gentle smile was planted on his face. All the Gods knew of the Princess, except the Camps of course.

"Father have given Persephone permission to explore the surface world for once, perhaps some interaction with actual demigods would do her some good." Triton spat out the word demigods in distaste. The campers were demigods, but most of them were nasty males.

While they chat, Percy snuck out to see Camp. The strawberry fields, the many cabins surrounding the Hearth, she marveled at Poseidon cabin. It looked amazing under the sunlight, perhaps she could make her room in the Palace similar.

She walked to the sword fighting arena noticing 2 demigods fighting.

Both with blonde hair but the boy with sandy blonde and the girl with platinum blonde. The girl fought bravely with a dagger, her grey eyes was calculating every move the boy made. The boy merely lazily deflected all the attempts and wasn't even paying attention to the fight.

The boy noticed Percy standing there and smiled widely. He quickly disarmed the girl.

"New camper? Haven't seen you around, good game Annie!" The attractive boy called out to the other girl who was cleaning her dagger.

"Luke Castellan, that's Annabeth Chase. I'm a son of Hermes, she is a Daughter of Athena. Claimed or unclaimed?" Luke introduced.

"Uh claimed, I'm here with my brother for a visit. I'm Persephone but you can call me Percy. My dad is Poseidon and my mom is Amphitrite." Percy said shyly.

Luke eyes widened.

"If you're here, that means your brother is-." Luke got cut off by a yell and was shoved aside by Triton.

"Percy! Don't run off like that, if Father hears he will literally have my head. Did this scum do anything? Are you okay?" Triton asked worriedly checking his sister's body for any injuries.

"Triton I'm perfectly fine, I just want to make friends." Percy pouted. Luke wondered how a girl could look this cute. She was really short for her age and her frame was petite. He could see some resemblance to Poseidon from pictures he had seen. Perhaps she inherited more from her Mother.

Then it struck him. Her parents were immortal. That would make her a God wouldn't it?

"You're a Goddess aren't you?" Annabeth beat him to it by popping the question.

"Hmm? Oh no, I'm a mortal. Father respects my wishes and only turns me into an immortal if I really wish for it." Percy waved her hand as if that piece of information wasn't important.

Everyone nodded in understanding.
--------------

"Triton~ Let me fight! Everyone is having so much fun and I'm only sitting at the side watching." The Daughter of Poseidon whined.

"No! Father asked me to protect you." Triton replied indignantly.
-------------

"Bye guys! Bye Luke!" Percy cheerfully waved and she ran forward to give Luke a hug who smiled warmly. To Luke it was like having a little sister.

"Visit us soon!" Luke yelled as Percy and Triton swam away.
--------------

Word count: 950

As you can see, I got lazy at the end :)