Embarrassing Moments

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.

Hope you like this!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bianca straighten the camera, Zoë lock the door, make sure no boys come in."

We see the camera focusing on 3 girls

"The camera is rolling!" Bianca said.

"To whichever person to happen to find this, our names are Silena, Zoë and Bianca, we are warriors of Chaos. We are gonna share some of the best moments we have on Planet Chaos."

"I'll go first!!" Bianca shouted raising her hand excitedly.

"So there was once-

-cue flashback-

"Luke Castellan! Get back here, when I find you, you are gonna regret this." Percy cursed rapidly, storming down the hallways in search of a Lukas Castellan.

Percy's hair had become long and to his shock, he had added weight on his chest. His figure had become more feminine. If Chaos had seen him- Percy shook his head, Chaos will NOT see him.

Percy followed the sound of Luke's cackling to find him at the game room where everyone was. Chaos was nowhere in sight thankfully.

"Percy! Oh my Chaos, Percy you look stunning!" Silena gushed.

Percy crossed his arms looking unamused, glaring at Luke who was proud.

The girls crowded around Percy telling him how pretty he was as a girl.

"Hey guys, Chaos wants to let everyone know there's gonna be a party later." Ethan said, typing rapidly on his phone. When he looked up, his jaw dropped.

"P-Percy? Wow I really didn't think it would work so well-."

"I'm sorry what? I didn't catch that last bit." Percy was flipping a dagger round his hand, glancing at Ethan.

"I mean- You just look really hot."

"Imagine what Chaos would think when he hears you say that." Percy smirked.

"Percy! You have to go to the party as a girl, the effects last 24 hours anyways." Luke said.

"Fine fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Is this really necessary?" Percy asked, as the girls applied light makeup on her.

"Of course! Chaos is gonna be a mess."

Percy's hair was in a fishtail braid with a few strands of hair at the front, framing her face. She was wearing pearl earrings along with a sapphire necklace Chaos had given her on their anniversary.

Her outfit though- It was badass. Compared to the dresses that the other girls wore. She looked ready to kill.

A black tank top with a black leather skirt. She had fishnet stockings which was paired with combat boots.

Multiple knives hidden from people's sight.

"Chaos is gonna be speechless." Zoë smirked as she applied some lip gloss. She and Luke had started going out recently, it was certainly a surprise to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaos was talking to a commander of another segment in the Army when The Team strolled in. They attracted multiple stares but Chaos didn't really notice.

Percy laughed. She went up just as the commander was leaving.

She kissed Chaos on the lips, making sure he couldn't pull back.

"I'm taken-." Chaos stumbled over his words.

"I know, Perseus Jackson, nice to meet you."

"P-Percy!? But your a girl- Last I checked I swear you were a boy." Chaos was speechless as he stared at Percy's outfit. She was certainly beautiful as a girl, perhaps more than Aphrodite.

Chaos could barely speak as his cheeks were red with embarrassment.

~end flashback~

"-and that's what happened! Chaos was so flustered, Percy ended up not being able to walk for a week once he turned back!" The girls giggled.

Banging could be heard from the outside.

"Well looks like we will have to wrap this up, should you get this recording, it will automatically be updated once we post another! See you soon." The girls blowed a kiss at the camera and the camera turned off and the recording stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 604