Goode Day

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Everyone gather at the Auditorium." Was heard by everyone as they packed their stuff and headed there.

Percy wore his hood up. He was known as the Loser of Goode High.

The Gods insisted that he went back to School to complete his education.

The moment he sat down, he looked up just in time to see the Gods teleporting in to avoid blinding mortals.

They made thrones rise up from the ground while the students and Teachers watched with awe.

Paul was frantically looking around for me.

"Hello mortals. We are the Olympian Gods from Greek Mythology. We are announcing our existence since the Mist is fading." Hera announced.

One by one the Gods stepped up and introduced themselves.

"The Greatest Hero of Olympus is here, May he please step up." Zeus boomed, thunder was heard after he said that.

Apollo and Hermes rolled their eyes while Poseidon snickered.

"Brother, you know how modest he is, surely he needs some persuasion." Hades drawled, smirking at Percy making him gulp.

"Allow me." Athena grinned evilly.

She raised her hand and hundreds of owls flew through the doors. Students were screaming. The owls headed straight for Percy.

He quickly raised his hands in a defensive position causing the water from his water bottle to rise up and create a shield.

Everyone gasped as Athena called the Owls off. They stared at me.

The loser of Goode.

The hero of Olympus.

Shocking.

"Thanks a lot Athena."

I jumped onto the stage and pulled my hoodie down.

"State your name and godly parent, no titles or we will be here for a while..." Zeus muttered.

"Sup. You guys know me as the "Loser of Goode High" but I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon and 2 times Hero of Olympus."

"Now if you excuse me, Nico wants to race me in driving." With that Percy walked out.