Sassy

I don't own PJO or HoO, they belong to the aMazHanG Rick Riordan.
------
Alright i'm just gonna say, this just came to me cause I was just casually scrolling through tiktok and then Sapnap was just being sassy, so here we are.
------------

3rd Person POV

Percy laid down on the beanbag watching Luke and Bianca play Mario Cart.

"Guys, entertain me." Percy demanded when their round ended.

"What are we supposed to do? Ask you questions?" Luke rolled his eyes and turned back to the large screen.

"You know- I actually failed the quiz on strategy when I first joined the army." Percy said smiling fondly.

"You- what?!"

"How is that even possible Percy, it was so simple. How did you even fail?" Bianca asked stunned.

Percy scrolled through instagram and replied absentmindedly. "What do you mean how? I put the wrong answers that's how."

Luke stopped and turned to Percy before wheezing. He stopped to catch a breather but only went silent again when he struggled to stop laughing.

"Your too sassy." Bianca laughed.

------

Percy groaned as he and Luke played minecraft. He had once again drowned which was quite hilarious since he was the Son of Poseidon.

"How did you die?" Luke chuckled, reading the text at the bottom that said clearly 'iLikeNemo drowned.'

Percy glared at him and replied sassily. "I don't know, it's not like they tell you how."

Luke spluttered and Chaos screeched in laughter from behind them. Percy smirked victoriously and tackled Luke, the controller flying out of his hand.

"Oh no, how sad, a creeper blew you up." Percy sighed.

--------
Word count: 269

OK THAT 69 WAS UNINTENTIONAL