hogwarts au (PART 2)

I do not own HoO or PJO or HP, they belong to Rick Riordan and JK Rowling
-
terribly sorry it took me a while to publish this
-

3rd Person POV

"Ok fine, before you say anything Luke, just know that I am not responsible for all this secret shit and you can blame it on who my Dad decides to fuck."

Percy explained slowly as if talking to a toddler while one hand groped around behind him for the handle.

"Percy, I'm your boyfriend. If by anything you seem to want to keep it a secret for a long time."

"Yes well uh- you know. Oaths and stuff." Percy laughed uncomfortably as he finally found the handle.

Luke stared unimpressed with arms crossed.

"Oh look at the time! Got to go."

Percy kicked Luke back and ran out the room.

Luke sighed. That boy was going to be the death of him.

----

Percy sighed the moment he stepped out. He was going to have a serious talk to Hecate about why Luke Castellan was here.

They had agreed it would be kept a secret.

----

Percy headed for breakfast with Cedric. He was a year older than him and was a pretty sweet guy.

Luke wasn't awake. He deserved to be late if he wasn't planning on ever telling Percy.

Percy smirked 10 minutes into breakfast. He could see Luke glaring at Cedric with jealousy. He struggled to contain his laughter and purposely played with Cedric's hair.

Luke clenched his fists. He stood up abruptly and dragged Percy out the hall by his wrist.

The hall had quietened and many were whispering.

"You are an asshole, did you know that."

"I'm aware."

They shared a small kiss before exploring the halls.

------

word count : 290
I am literally so sorry.
I had the time but no inspiration.