Another one bites the dust

I don't own PJO or HoO, they belong to Rick Riordan!
----
I have another week before I have another set of exams so I'll try and write as much as I can. For some reason all my ideas come to my when I'm in the middle of class.

Anyways, enjoy!
---------

3rd Person POV

"Chaos! I'm bored~"

It has been a year since the demigods had betrayed Percy and he had somehow managed to catch the attention of the Creator who was currently doing paperwork while Percy spun around on his chair.

"Oh I don't know, maybe go kill some demigods?" Chaos replied sarcastically, not looking up.

Chaos was met with silence and when he looked up, he realised Percy had teleported away. "Oh no."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy hummed a sweet tune while flipping his two daggers in his hand. He had already set off the alarm when there was an intruder so they should be coming any second.

"You're not welcome here Perseus." Percy turned around and tilted his head to the side. No one ever used his full name.

Annabeth, Jason and his disgusting Half-Brother James.

"It's nice to know they sent their 'strongest' after me." He smirked.

"It would be easy defeating you." James pulled out a heavy celestial bronze sword. He seemed to have a hard time holding it up. "I'm sure."

Without warning, Percy had charged forward. Ducking under the swing that James had made and approaching from the back. His dagger easily pierced the skin at the back of his neck.

Percy felt pleasure knowing the blade could be seen from the front too.

James tried to grab the dagger but to no avail. He clawed at his throat in a desperate attempt. As he let out a squeak of terror that was supposed to be a scream but was blocked with the amount of blood building up in his throat.

Percy laughed. One that sounded psychotic. He looked towards the sky, knowing the Gods were watching. "This is your best demigod? Pathetic." He spat.

Percy turned to the other 2. Their eyes were wide with terror. He always imagined this day.

"Run demigods. I always loved hunting."

Percy took chase, jumping on the trees and looking down at their pathetic attempts to run. They split up.

Big mistake.

Percy followed the girl. She watched her ridiculous attempt to quieten her footsteps. Percy jumped ahead. He jumped back on the ground in front of Annabeth, blocking her path. She unsheathed her dagger holding it up in front of her.

"Annabeth Chase, always the sidekick. Never the hero." Percy taunted. This would surely hurt her pride.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" She screamed. Percy laughed as Annabeth ran at him, blinded by anger. Percy slashed at her and hacked away at her dagger until it finally shattered into small pieces. Annabeth eyes grew wide of horror as she stared at the remains of her dagger while Percy smiled victorious.

Plunging a dagger into her side, Percy knelt by her side. "You don't deserve this, I would have preferred torture." Before finally stabbing her in the heart, spraying his face with blood. Percy calmly wiped the blood of his chin and turned to the boy standing behind a tree and winked.

"Another one bites the dust."

Jason frantically searched his pockets for the golden coin as Percy strolled forward. He spared a glance up and noticed the shining coin that the disowned Son of the Sea held. Jason quickly edged backwards. He was stuck. There was no escape. He could make a run for it. They were in the outskirts of the woods.

Caught in his thoughts, Jason failed to notice the hooded figure behind him, quickly slitting his throat in a swift motion. As Jason laid up facing the sky, he saw a black haired man hugging Percy and placing his head on top of Percy's.

"Another one bites the dust love." Chaos said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 654

This was a long one