Let the ship sail!

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
Requested by yukkiwolg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't catch me!" Luke taunted as he sprinted down the hallway, Percy at his heels.

With a final leap, Percy tackled Luke causing them to crash into the wall.

"Finally caught you!" Percy's eyes was closed as he laughed. When he opened his eyes, he looked up to see Luke staring down at him with crimson spread on his cheeks.

Luke was sitting up against the wall and Percy's face was right in front of his.

Percy blushed and quickly sat up, noticing the awkward positioning.

"S-Sorry." Percy stuttered looking away from him.

Squeals were heard behind them, Percy turned around while Luke stared. Zoë, Silena and Bianca was doing a group hug. Bianca had her phone out and quickly snapped a pic, and typing furiously.

"Hey! Delete that!" Percy pouted.

"You wish Seaweed Brain, this is great blackmail material." Bianca said, waving her phone around.

"I'll tell your boyfriend!"

"Don't have one."

"You don't? I thought Ethan was your boyfriend."

"EH?!" Bianca squeaked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy laid on his bed, Luke reading beside him and Chaos doing paperwork on a nearby desk.

"Should we tell them?" Percy spoke up as Luke ruffled his hair.

"About?" Chaos stopped writing and stared at him.

"About, you know... us?" Percy gestured towards him, Luke and finally Chaos.

"They'll figure it out soon, all the signs are there." Luke smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"How about a night of fun?" Chaos stood up and joined them on the bed.

The silently cuddled with Percy between them as they watched The Little Mermaid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 258