Kindness Week

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
~~~~~~~~~~
So this is when Kronos was alive, and the demigods were doing whatever they were doing. So apparently in my country there's this thing called kindness week, it's a campaign.
----------
"It's kindness week guys!!" Silena gushed to everyone on the ship who would listen.

"Kindness week? We are already taking over the world. Why should we be kind to mortals." Luke called out, not turning around still in combat with Ethan.

"Just cause we are taking over the world, doesn't give an excuse to be mean. Besides it's only a week." Silena scolded.

"Fine fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Castellan I need you to bathe in the River Styx later." Kronos reminded him.

"Next week, Silena wants everyone to do a Kindness week thing."

"Count me in, this shall be fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That would be $129." The lady at the supermarket told Kronos.

"That's too expensive!" Kronos shouted, attracted unwanted attention.

"The fact I am paying is already good." Kronos growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kronos spent the entire week buying food and paying at the supermarket.

He eagerly pressed the bright red button on the remote, and watched as the supermarket blew up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~