Betrayed

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person POV

Camp Half-Blood wasn't even a camp anymore. It was more of, a rioting place.

Everyday groups of people would riot against Annabeth and Mathew.

Why?

Because they were the reason why Perseus Jackson, Hero of Olympus got cast out and into Tartarus. Annabeth and Mathew group was small, but they had brains and because of Annabeth, skilled fighters.

Annabeth was a daughter of Athena, that's true. But hanging around Mathew must have made her dumb, her IQ level seemed to decrease since she would ask questions which answer was blatantly obvious.

Chiron couldn't do anything, if he were to pick a side, none would listen to him.

Mathew.... who is he you might ask?

Well, he is a demigod. Son of Ares. The moment he stepped into camp, he picked fights on Percy. If he won, Percy would be an outcast, he would be the supposed Hero.

That was the original plan. But he soon realised his skill in using a sword had an obvious difference to Percy's skill.

He used a different tactic. Framing.

He stole.

He injured.

And he never got caught. Everything was blamed on Percy.

Percy had no choice but to get out of camp. The rioting was an major issue. Perhaps he thought if he left, he would be able to stop the riots. Clearly that didn't happen.

Now, Camp have to reunite. A new war was coming. Kronos finally had enough power to escape Tartarus. The many attacks on camp proved it.

But today, Kronos finally made his appearance.

"Camp Half-Blood, I have returned. Where is your hero now?" Kronos sneered from behind the monsters.

"I'm here!" Annabeth shouted.

"I wasn't talking about you Athena Scum." Kronos scowled.

"I was referring to Perseus Jackson."

"Well that traitor isn't here. He needed all my help just to complete his quests. Useless brat." Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"We are going to defeat you! With me and Mathew as Camp's leader." Annabeth boasted.

Kronos replied with a smirk.

"You might defeat me but what about Chaos and his consort?" Kronos raised one eyebrow and laughed at the demigods gobsmacked expressions.

Someone in the crowd yelled back.

"Chaos doesn't have a consort, your lying!"

At that moment Chaos appeared, a hooded figure next to him.

"Been a while since I've been here." The hooded figure looked around.

"Your a boy! Consort means female, besides you can't have 2 boys in a relationship." Annabeth loomed disgusted at the thought.

"What do you know about love Daughter of Athena. Your definition of love seems to be fake. The way you twisted your words and be strayed your boyfriend. The way you led him to trust you only to backstab him. The way you wanted to leave him in Tartarus." Chaos added coldly.

Annabeth was speechless for a moment.

"Perhaps it would be better if I revealed myself. Their faces of shock would definitely be worth it." The hooded figure laughed.

Tugging his hood back. Everyone could see his black hair tied up in a small bun, a small amount of hair still not tied up and with a few strands framing his face.

He was muscular but slim. He had a swimmers body. He used to have a tan but after spending a few hundred years in space, his skin had become pale. But the most startling thing that stood up was his eyes.

Those familiar sea green eyes that used to twinkle with happiness. The eyes that greeted the campers every day before they cast him out. They were now filled with hatred.

"Percy..." Mathew scoffed.

"Finally found someone to give you everything you want huh? Your just using Chaos at this point." Mathew said with a smile.

"All those who backed me up, and still back me up, proceed to enter that portal." Percy pointed to the black swirling portal situated next to everyone.

"But be warned, if you lie the portal brings you to the prison of End." Percy's eyes became hard and he gave the final order.

"Kill all of them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The demigods who believed Percy went to the portal. A few such as some cowardly demigods chose to try their luck and got cast into End's Prison.

The grass of Half Blood Hill and the field below was filled with dead bodies. Some of the younger demigods didn't deserve it, but it's war, people die. The once bright green grass was now stained red.

The only few remaining demigods was surprisingly Mathew and Annabeth along with a few veteran demigods.

Annabeth victorious look faltered when she saw another wave of monsters behind Kronos. There was no doubt, they were about to die.

"You should have thought twice before betraying me." Percy laughed.

He tiptoed and kissed Chaos. Chaos wrapped his arms around his waist as the kiss became more intimate.

The last thing Annabeth's eyes saw was Percy and Chaos kissing and the malicious glint in Percy's eyes as he glanced at her.

It would surely haunt her forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 876 words