Childhood friends

All characters belong to Rick Riordan.
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️
3rd Person POV
Olympus~

The Olympian Gods, Hades and Hestia along with the demigods were gathered at the Olympian Throne Room.

Zeus had received a letter regarding an anonymous person coming to visit. When the clock struck 2, a portal opened up, it had the look of the galaxy and was swirling.

A man with midnight black hair with purple streaks in it stepped out. His eyes were like the galaxy, but was constantly moving. He had a sharp jawline and radiated power.

He looked around and coughed. "Hello Olympians and Demigods, I'm Chaos, Creator of The Universe."

Everyone hastily bowed, the demigods stumbling in their haste. Everyone except for Percy.

He stood there unamused, arms crossed. "Percy bow!" Annabeth hissed, scared that her best friend was going to get killed in front of her. Poseidon glanced at Percy, worried for his son.

"Annabeth I only bow to those who deserve it." Percy spoke loudly, his voice echoing off the walls.

Athena was mentally facepalming at the Son of Poseidon's stubbornness.

Chaos merely chuckled.

"Still stubborn since the last time I saw you Perce." Chaos grinned, confusing everyone how Percy knew the creator.

Percy tilted his head, trying to figure out if he knew him.

"Come on Seaweed Brain, surely you remember me?" Chaos smirked.

Percy's eyes widened.

He thought that he had moved away.

Just a regular mortal.

Not a powerful primordial.

Percy calmly walked over and judo-flipped Chaos, courtesy of Annabeth.

The campers winced when they had a thud.

Percy knelt down next to Chaos who was lying on the ground, groaning.

"Don't lie to me next time." Percy smirked, "It was nice seeing you again though."

"Likewise." Chaos got up and brushed off some dirt on his suit.

Let's just say, Chaos ended up being dumped in the Canoe Lake.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Word Count: 313

(edited)