The claiming (Part 2)

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
Requested by DaughterOfMischeif
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy POV

It's been 3 days since that claiming. I'm still shocked that my mother never bothered to tell me. And him, my dad is Tartarus, not a god, a freaking Primordial. Yet he never came back to talk to my mom, how rude!

The campers have been nice to me, but I'm sure they are just scared of my dad. Thankfully, Luke treated me the same still, which led to an even angrier Annabeth.

~~~~flashback~~~~

I turned around the corner to see Annabeth and Luke at each other throats. I quickly hid behind the bushes and heard snippets of the conversation.

"Luke! She is dangerous, she is the daughter of Tartarus, she can't be trusted!" Annabeth protested.

"She is not even dangerous, she is the kindest and most innocent person I know! Why do you hate her so much?!" Luke shouted back.

"What do you even see in her?! Why are you so oblivious to the fact that I liked you since you found me, why can't you just like me instead!" With that Annabeth stormed off, tears streaming down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I feel bad for her.

But hey, you can't control love.

Chiron trotted up to me, "The Olympians want to see you, try not to piss them off..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke ended up following me to Olympus, something about my safety.

"Key to the 600th floor please." Luke asked politely.

"No such floor kid." The security guard glanced up, the moment he saw me, his eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, please don't kill me!" The guard begged and threw the key to Luke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Perseus Jackson! You're existence is a danger to the Gods reign, you are to be executed right here!" Zeus shouted, some of the Gods such as Ares, Dionysus, Hera and Athena nodded in agreement.

Aphrodite was wailing to Athena about Annabeth breaking up a perfect couple.

Artemis sharpened her hunting knives while shaking her head, a maiden should never be executed for their parentage.

Apollo and Hermes casted me sad looks and whispered to each other.

Demeter was talking with Poseidon and Hestia about the qualities of cereal.

Zeus stood up, lightning bolt in hand ready to kill me. Luke stood in front of me protectively, it was no use though, he would just be killed too.

At the last second, smoke started filling up the throne room, the Olympian Throne room was silent that you could hear a pin drop.

"Olympians! You shall not kill my daughter! The Primordials will be watching you especially Chaos. And Percy dear, your grandmother, Chaos, and aunt Nyx and Gaea can't wait to meet you, stay alive!" With that Tartarus presence was gone and the smoke disappeared slowly. Zeus stood there stunned before sitting back down on the throne and coughing awkwardly.

"Perseus Jackson will not be executed, and never will be..." Zeus murmured awkwardly.
______________________

Word count: 474