I loved you

I don't own PJO or HoO, Rick Riordan does.

If you see a fanfic similar to this, I was either inspired or wasn't aware.

Enjoy :D
--------------
3rd Person POV

"I loved you!" Percy yelled, dark cloud gathered above him and the winds whipped around him furiously.

Luke shielded his face from the strong winds and squinted his eyes.

"Percy! That kiss meant nothing, I swear!" Luke shouted over the howling of the wind.

"Your face was red, and I saw everything, your tongue was in her mouth Castellan." Percy narrowed his eyes, if you looked closer, you could see his eyes pooling with tears, threatening to spill out.

"S-She charmspeaked me, believe me please!" Luke shouted. Percy never used his last name when calling him.

"Everyone knows that Child of Aphrodite didn't have the ability to charmspeak." Percy said coldly.

The raging winds and the dark clouds disappeared as Percy calmed down. But his eyes told a different story, the bright sea green eyes always filled with joy was not dark turquoise, and filled with malicious intent.

"I never want to see you again." Percy glared and walked off, not looking back.

What have I done?

Luke looked down, many of Camp Half Blood occupants had gathered to watch the couple fight and were now throwing mean looks at him.
------------

As Luke sat at the Hermes table alone. He played with his food. He was lonely, no one would talk to him, the entirety of the Hermes Cabin distanced themselves from him.

Suddenly there were cheers from behind him. Looking behind him, his heart was torn into a million pieces.

Percy sat at Poseidon's table and was kissing a blonde haired man.

Percy broke away from the kiss and smirked at Luke's direction. Percy mouthed the word 'karma'.

When the blonde-haired man turned around to face Luke. Luke was astounded to see Lord Apollo. He should have known. He emitted a bright and sunny aura.

Perhaps even before they broke it off, he saw the way Apollo watched Percy during council meetings.

Camp cheered once more when Apollo engaged Percy into another kiss.
______________________________

Word count: 357

My first time writing Perpollo, not a massive fan of it but I only added Apollo cause I needed someone to kiss Percy but didn't know who to pick.