school again

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The owner is Rick Riordan.
~~~~~~~~
requested by: CawCawMotherTruckers
that's an amazhang username-
~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy POV

School is the absolute worse.

Along with the fact they last saw me when I blew up the band room.
(I can't remember if that's the last time or not, so bear with me-)

The worse part?

Those idiotic gods decided to reveal their existence, that's literally years of work down the drain.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by a Regina George wannabe, Melissa. Whoever thought that red lipstick suited her was obviously lying.

She tries to flirt with me cause she was supposedly a Daughter of Aphrodite. She thought that I would like her back since she was somehow better than everyone.

"Hey Percy! There's a party tonight, see you there." She proceeded to kiss me on the cheek and continued walking to class, her group of followers following close behind.

I gagged and used my shirt to quickly clean my cheek, I got better things to do then worry about a demigod wannabe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mhm! I was the one who stopped Gaia, Jason is the best boyfriend ever!" Melissa squealed, glancing at me seeing if I was jealous.

"Not even a horse would date you." I muttered.

I seriously want to throw her off the building or sacrifice her to Zeus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the back of the class bored out of my mind. The only reason I attended greek was so that I would get a free period.

Mr Edward banged his hand against the board, capturing everyone's attention.

"Class! We have a few new student. Their names are Luke Castellan, Bianca Di Angelo and Zoë Nighshade, keep in mind they are all from a respected academy and are to be treated with respect." Mr Edward announcing, glancing multiple times at the new students.

From the back of the classroom I thought I misheard, but, there they were, smirking directly at me.

The blonde haired boy with bright blue eyes and the oh so familiar scar.

The black haired girl with black eyes, resembling a much happier Nico.

The long dark hair and pretty brown eyes that sparkled with mischief.

It was unmistakably them.

Luke sat in front of me while Zoë and Bianca sat beside me.

"Nice seeing you here." Bianca winked mischievously.

"If your here... don't tell me Chaos followed you." I whisper-yelled.

I found out about them still being alive since Chaos tried to court me. Of course since Annabeth broke up with me I allowed Chaos to flirt and ended up actually falling for him.

"What makes you think that, we just wanted to see our precious Percy." Luke turned around and said with a huge smile.

Definitely lies.
________________

Thank Gods it was time for lunch, I sat at my own table with Luke, Bianca and Zoë, catching up with the times we missed.

"Percy!"

I wanted to just climb into a hole and proceed to bury myself alive.

Zoë noticed my distressed look and snickered, but glared at the girl.

"Can I help you?" I asked as calmly as possible, but others could see my hand twitching, ready to punch her in the face.

Melissa had the dam audacity to lean forward and ATTEMPT to kiss me, ON THE LIPS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss, you are taking up my place." Melissa turned around halfway, and saw a man with pale skin, bright purple eyes and white hair.

"Can't you see i'm spending time with my boyfriend, dumb b-."

Chaos leaned forward and kissed me first, causing nearly everyone to look at us by the loud screech that came from Melissa's mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 609

Sorry if this didn't meet your expectations, and dam I never thought this would get so many views. Thank you so much!