Ex-Lover

I don't own PJO or HoO, therefore I don't own any of the characters. The rightful owner is Rick Riordan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Giant War, the Seven was called to Olympus to be granted a wish for their contributions.

"I wish for equality among all campers, people think My cabin isn't able to fight." Piper requested, confident.

Aphrodite smiles fondly at her before continuing to do her make-up.

"I wish for all the minor gods to have a cabin or shrine at both camps." Jason said, remembering his promise to Kym.

"I wish for my curse to be removed." Hazel asked shyly.

"I wish for my life to not be tied to this stick." Frank mumbled, but loud enough for the gods to hear.

"I wish for Calypso to be here." Leo exclaimed excitedly.

"I wish for a portal between both camps." Annabeth stepped out.

"It shall be done." Zeus voice echoed around the Room as their wishes was granted.

"Perseus Jackson." Zeus called out.

Percy looked up wearily.

"Your wish?" Zeus asked.

Percy took a breath and muttered, "I want Luke back."

"I'm sorry a little louder?" Zeus cleared his throat, hoping he heard wrong.

"I want Luke back!" He shouted once again.

The throne rom was silent, you could hear a pin drop.

Percy turned his head, not meeting anyone's gaze.

Piper, Leo, Jason, Frank and Hazel was confused who Luke was.

"Perseus, you know we can't do that even if we wanted too, he was a trait-" Zeus growled but was cut off by Percy.

"He was a hero! He sacrificed himself to save us." Percy's voice faded to a whisper, tears forming in his eyes.

Aphrodite looked away, sniffing. She knew that Percabeth wasn't going to happen but saw how Luke kept trying to convince Percy to go out with him, until he finally accepted. Of course if the other Gods found out, Percy would be deemed a traitor. She knew the reason why Luke sacrificed himself. Everyone though it was because of Annabeth, the family promise and everything but in fact, he loved Percy enough to see his wrongdoings.

"You said I could wish for anything, maybe cause you focus too much on the ancient laws and are too scared to be stripped of your godly hood that you don't care how your children feel!" With that Percy ran out of the throne room, tears streaming down his face.

Poseidon watched with guilt, he wanted his son to be happy, he flashed to the underworld in hopes Hades would understand at least.

A Week Later

Percy sat on the beach watching the sunset, he recalled the days he sat here with Luke, laughing and cuddling. He missed those days.

He was crying silently without knowing and did not notice the rest of the Seven watching him with pity from behind. Their expressions turned to curiosity when a blonde man ran past them. Annabeth eyes widened with shock upon seeing him.

They watched as the man covered Percy's eyes with his hands. Everyone hands rested on their weapons, prepared to attack in case. Annabeth merely glared at the man, fuming.

"Guess who?" the man mischievously asked.

Percy gasped. He turned around and tackled him to the ground.

"Don't you dare leave me again!" He cried out.

"I won't, I swear on the styx."

"Luke Castellan!" A smell of ozone filled the air as Thalia jumped down from a nearby tree and stomped over. The said person visibly paled as Percy laughs.

Thalia punched Luke in every place she could reach as Annabeth whispered in his ear, "Watch your back, I'm planning a punishment for leaving us..."

"If you ever hurt Percy..." Annabeth left the threat hanging as Thalia and the rest of the seven nodded in agreement.

It's great to be back Luke though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMMM 614 WORDS :O