aNotHer hogwarts AU

I don't own PJO or HoO, Rick Riordan does.

-----
3rd person POV

Percy ran back to his cabin, taking extra precautions and charming the door to stay locked.

It wouldn't do much against Hermes kids but it could delay them enough. Banging on the door did not distract Percy as he quietly whispered a spell.

Below the carpet, the wooden boards disappeared and a silver trunk with sea green detailings could be seen.

"Wingardium Leviosa." Percy moved the trunk to the bathroom and covered back the secret compartment. Just in time for Luke Castellan to burst through the door with Leo Valdez.

"Percy! What the fuck." Luke scowled as Leo collapsed on Percy's bed.

"What? Can't I have privacy for just 5 min." Percy smirked as he took out a box out of his closet and placed it under his bed.

"You literally started running when an owl approached you with a letter. If that's not suspicious I don't know what is." Luke surveyed his room. Everything was still a mess.

"What can I say? Owls scare me." Percy shrugged as he pushed Luke and dragged Leo out. "Come back later!"

He winked at Luke before slamming the door shut. "Why don't I get special privileges." Luke grumbled.

--
Percy let out a sigh of relief as he promptly packed everything in his trunk. That owl nearly gave away a whole secret world.

He got the chance to return to Hogwarts to complete his education. He could finally have the proper license to do magic out of Hogwarts.

--

"So you're telling me, I have to go to a school you have kept hidden from the Olympians but you ask a Son of Hermes which is most likely to give away everything."

"That is correct Mr Castellan." Hecate nodded.

"That is so cool. Can Percy come? When am I leaving?" Luke read the letter.

"Perseus has other plans but he will follow shortly. All your stuff has been bought by Chiron and read the letter." Hecate was too tired to entertain anymore questions and she appareted away.

----

"Mischievous. Turned over a new leaf. Loyal. So many choices. Perhaps you would want to join your friend? Better be Hufflepuff!"

Luke was the last student to be sorted.
'Friend? I don't have friends at Hogwarts yet..'

"Sorry Professor! Hagrid asked me to help him!" Percy ran in not even looking straight as he checked his pockets for his wand.

All eyes turned to him as he waved to Professor Dumbledore who watched with mild amusement as Percy sat at the Hufflepuff table and started a conversation with the boy next to him.

"Hey mate! Stop staring, he's literally gonna kill you." A boy tapped Luke's shoulder who was staring with bewilderment.

"I'm Felix! I'm your senior."

"Uh. Luke Castellan." Luke awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"What's wrong with staring at Per- I mean him."

"Every newbie eventually hears the story. Perseus Jackson or Percy Jackson, best dueler in school and most sought after. Of course he says he has a boyfriend but that guy is hot. Like I'm straight and all but dammm," Felix fanned himself while putting the back of his hand on his forehead, dramatically leaning back on Luke's shoulder.

Luke chuckled.

--------

"Percy! Welcome back."

"Where have you been?"

"Hufflepuff is sooo gonna win the house cup now."

"How are you?"

Percy was swarmed with questions the moment he entered the common room.

He laughed and briefly answered, careful not to give away anything.

"Have you seen the newbie who joined our year? He's totally your type. Blonde hair, scars, blue eyes." A girl called out.

"Oh? Where is he? I have to introduce myself." Percy seemed intrigued at this point.

"I think he's bed is next to yours. You can check."

Percy thanked his housemates and gently pushed them to the side as he went upstairs. He knocked on the door in case.

"Come in!" A muffled voice answered.

Percy opened the door and stared at the floor and closing it not looking at the person.

"Hey! I'm Percy Jackson. I heard your new, if you ever need anything at all feel free to ask me and also-."

Percy looked up to greet the person and stumbled back in shock.

Luke Castellan stared down at him unimpressed with his arms crossed.

"Got something to confess Percy?"

----------

word count: 728

I am so sorry for being inactive 😟

good news is that I probably MAY be able to write more 😊😀