The Yoga Bunny~.(Lopunny)

Art by TwistedGrim

Welcome to Lopunny's Special Yoga class! She's definitely eager to get started~.

(This is my first attempt at putting a gif in a Chapter, Tell me how it went!)

(Y/N): I hope she's ok...

You said wondering if Mis Bun-Bun got held up by traffic as people were just now getting back home from work although the whole thing did seem a little odd as she offered you a Special Yoga Lesson free of charge and you didn't have to leave your own home for it which only added to the oddness of the whole situation " Why would she do this though? " You thought as you checked your yoga outfit once again seeing no sign of wear and tear as well as the spot you've cleared out in the living room for the session between you and Mis Bun Bun and yet again nothing was wrong with it, but before you can continue to worry about Mis Bun Bun's heath the doorbell rang " Ah Finally! The must be her " You thought as you swiftly make your way to the door and you opened it seeing the Lopunny herself.

Bun Bun: Good evening (Y/N)~.

After she said that a shiver went down your spine as your cheeks start to slightly turn red " Why does she always do that!? " You mentally questioned as she often greets you in a sensual tone.

(Y/N): G-good evening Mis Bun Bun, I-I hope you're doing well.

You said while trying not to sound like an idiot... And failing spectacularly causing your guest to let out a bit of a giggle " He's cute when he's flustered~. " She thought as she enters your home and takes her jacket off revealing her skin-tight yoga pants and sports bra making your blush more apparent as you try not to seem like a perv... And failing miserably once again, however she seemingly hasn't noticed your wondering eyes giving you enough time to get your mind out of the gutter " Have some decency (Y/N)! She's probably married!... Or I think she is... I mean who in their right mind would pass up a fine lady like Mis Bun Bun? " You thought as you let her into your home and glanced at her butt for a brief moment before snapping your gaze away with a slight look of embarrassment even though she hasn't seen you stare at her behind like one of those hornballs you knew during your college years.

Bun Bun: Oh! You've already prepared a spot for the session it seems... But there is still one thing missing.

You raised an eyebrow in confusion as you thought that you'd have done all that you could to prepare for this special session.

(Y/N): And what would that be?

You asked with clear confusion in your voice and Mis Bun Bun turned to you with a mischievous grin.

Bun Bun: The Booze~. It's required for this... Particular session~.

Her request was rather odd to you as you never heard of alcohol being a necessity in a yoga exercise " What is she planning? " You mentally questioned as you walked to the kitchen which was connected to your living room.

(Y/N): Uh... Will a box of Franzia do?

You asked which seemed to pique her interest " Oh! He likes that cheap wine too... Interesting~. " She thought.

Bun Bun: Yes! That'll do nicely!

She stated with a bit of an excited tone which surprised you a little " Huh she must like this stuff too. " You thought as you got two wine glasses and filled them to half full... Well, that was until Mis Bun Bun stopped you.

Bun Bun: Fill them all the way up if you can.

" This she starting to get awfully strange... " You thought as you did what she told you to do and fill them up to the brim which forced you to move carefully as to not spill any wine onto the carpet.