The Blood Wolf~.(Female Warwick)

TRIPLE BONUS TIME!!!

Art by Exaxuxer

When you accepted a routine delivery job you never expected to meet one of Zuan's most bloody Legends nor did you expect her to be into you in a... Unique way~.

" OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!! " Those word's kept repeating themselves as you run through the inner workings of the city to get away from some gang members that were trying to kill you for the Hex-Tech power cells you were hired to get by a gruff gunslinger with a Hex-Tech shotgun who refused to give his name " I SWARE TO GOD IF THIS DOESN'T NET ME A FORTUNE I WILL- " Your train of thought was derailed as you felt a shock jolt trough your body as one of the goons shot you with a stunning round causing you to fall to the ground and hit your head on a pipe knocking you out cold.

Goon: HAHA! GOTEM!

The goon said as if he had taken down a wild beast, however, when he turned to see if his friends were watching he saw what looked like a woman's chest covered in... Animal-like hair... And a small drop of blood dripped down in front of his face.

Goon: o-oh no...

She quietly said with fear clear within his voice as he looked up and saw green pricing eye's staring at him from what he could tell was a wolf's head which was shrouded in shadow only making the beastly woman even for frighting.

Goon: Oh shi-!

Before he could finish the beastly woman grabbed the Goons face began smashed it into the wall crushing the poor sap skull with ease and after she disposed of any would-be threat's she looked at your unconscious body and tilted her head as she didn't know why she doesn't have the urge to rip you to shreds like she normally does for just about everyone or why she was compelled to kill the ones hunting you when she was stalking you down as she did with any other prey, but she never took the opportunity to kill you despite having many of them " I must find out why I don't feel the urge to kill this... Person... " She thought as she picks you up and carries you to her den.

*A few hours later.*

You began to wake up in a completely different place " Well at least I'm not dead. " You thought as you rubbed your head which felt like someone struck you with a lead pipe and you let out a groan as you get up from your unwanted nap.

(Y/N): Where am I?

You asked expecting a goon to shout at you or something, however, you were surprised to hear an animalistic snarl.

Warwick: You're in my den...

A voice stated in an animalistic tone which caused your heart to race " Oh Fuck! " You thought as you looked around to see what appeared to be trophies of some sort... Which were skulls on broken pipes.

(Y/N): W-who are you!?

You asked in a slightly panicked state and the she-wolf could smell your blood began to race through your veins, but her instincts failed to act once again which frustrated her to no end " Why is this happening!? " She mentally shouted before lunging on top of you from the shadows and it felt like your heart was going to burst out of your chest when you saw the beastly lady on top of you " SHIT THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE FOR ME!!! " You thought... However, the deadly werewolf felt something... Odd when she landed on top of you... She felt something poking her inner thigh as well as a potent musk that was... euphoric to her and she began to sniff your chest.