A Heated Christmas~(Granbun)

Art by Mcsweezy

(I did crop the image, but I only really cropped empty space so you're not really missing out on anything.)

(What you thought I was going to do the TF2 titles again? Also fair warning there is a bit of story here.)

Hello! Welcome to another chapter! I hope you guys are ready for some more Lemons!

Chibi A/N: *Wakes up* Dude can you keep it down I'm trying to-

*DINK!*

*THUD!*

*Throw's the Fryingpan through a window* Alright! Let's get to it!

It's Christmas eve! And you're shoveling snow off of your Neighbors walkway as you had nothing else to do really, but you'd soon learn that you'll have a lot more to do tonight than you originally thought~.

You let out a bit of a sigh of relief as you had finished shoving a very thick layer of snow off your neighbor Mis Granbun's walkway.

(Y/N): Dear lord! Why did it snow so much? We were only supposed to get a few inches maximum!

You said out loud to no one in particular as you took a moment to rest as dispute the cold weather you were sweating a little within your own winter coat from the amount of effort it took to shovel that thick layer of snow which went up to your knees and as you sat down on Granbun's porch you hear her front door opening and you turned to see your rather giant and admittedly Hot neighbor Mis Granbun walking out in a rather tight looking Christmasy sweater which struggled a little hold her massive Mommy Milker's as well as some sweat pants that are really struggling to contain her massive buttocks talking on the phone with someone.

Granbun: It's ok Honey. At least your ok.

She states in a somewhat worried yet grateful voice as she starts to pace back and forth causing her breasts to jiggle a little and a slight blush formed on your face " What's sex with her like? " You mentally questioned, However, before you entertain the thought further you shook your head a little before you look down to hide your embarrassment " What the heck is wrong with you!? She's probably older than your mom and most likely married! " You thought.

Granbun: I know sweetie. I'll think of something to do for Christmas.

As she walked by you glanced at her hands as you got slightly curious " Why am I'm I doing this? She's probably- " Your thoughts were derailed when you saw something or rather Didn't see something " Well holy shit she isn't married? " You mentally questioned as you'd think a man would have put a ring on her finger long ago... Then again maybe someone did and it didn't pan out too well between them.

Granbun: Alright sweetie stay safe over there. I Love you too Honey! Bye-bye now!

After she hung up the phone she let out a bit of a sigh of disappointment " Well I guess I'm spending this Christmas eve alone. " She thought as she was expecting her family to come to visit, but Mother Nature had other plans it seems as the snowstorm that hit last night had gotten the flights delayed.

(Y/N): Who was that Mis Granbun?

Her eyes perked up when you asked that and she looked at you with a look of Surprise.