The Lioness~.(Nala)

Art by Skykain

Oh boy it looks like Simba's Sister has the hots for you!

~Look for this if you want to get right at the beginning of the lemon~

Part of (Y/N) Journal.

Today I set out to find out if the strange rumors about a tribe of anthropomorphic Lion's are true or not, Although there are two many sightings for it not to be true and I'll be taking a private plane to Africa I Just hope the cheap price for the trip and the rusted metal on the plane doesn't end up to be a bad omen or the end of my long journey.

Hours later...

You found yourself near the burning remains of your plane " Damn it! I knew I should have taken a public plane! " you thought as you got up thanking whatever deity let you survived the crash " I wonder if my- " you sighed as you see your pilot still in the currently burning wreckage.

(Y/N): Well Crap...

You said to yourself as you see if your Journal that you had bought at the beginning of your travels was on you and you sighed as it wasn't anywhere to be seen so you assume it was still in the wreckage and you tried to scavenge what you could from the scattered items lying around from the crash and you only found a knife, a big flask of water, and a bundle of string " Well it's better than nothing. " You thought as you walked away from the burning plane trying to avoid being potential food for any predators that was curious enough to investigate, not noticing something or more accurately someone was watching you form the bushes holding your Journal.

A few day's later...

Nala was following you for quite some time and observing your movements ever since you walked away from the Shiny Bird that fell out of the sky which your people called a plane and she was reading all about your travels with a bit of interest as she was enthralled by your written Journey about your visits to places like Japan, Russia, Great Britain, America, and Canada, however you didn't mention which strange land you you came from and it made her even more curious about you as for a normal human being you seem to be holding your own in the harsh conditions of the Pride land's, although she noticed you hunted small game such as snake's with your gleaming knife that never seemed to chip like the stone knifes her tribe uses and wonders if she could buy your trust with bigger game...

Hours later...

It was night time and you sat at the your makeshift shelter from what little sticks and leafs you could find with was tied up with the string that you found eating a cooked snake once again and you sighed as you take inventory of what little water you had left and the fact that eating snake was getting dull, however you then heard something outside drop which caught your attention and you left the safety of your make shift tent.

(Y/N): Anybody out here?

You asked hoping it was a person and not some hyena that had just fleshly killed there pray, however you were surprise to see a dead gazelle and a Anthropomorphic Lioness with a bow " So the rumors are true! " you thought as she just kinda stood there waiting for your next move.

(Y/N): U-um Hello, what's your name?

You asked nervously as you didn't even know if she could understand what you were saying and to your surprise she giggled.