The Heroic Dragoness~.(Female Spyro)

Art by Fluff-kevlar

Looks like a certain Dragoness has a crush on you and her "Time of the year" might give her the push she needs to act on her feelings.

(Y/N): Man this world can be quite peaceful...

You said to yourself as you lay on your back watching a few floating islands pass by in the starry sky which you by now grown accustomed too after spending a few months in this strange world and you recalled how mindbogglingly confused you were when you first woke up in this strange world " Man I would have been done for if- " Your thoughts were derailed when a voice suddenly appeared behind you.

Spyra: Oh hey (Y/N)!

You slightly jumped slightly as you didn't expect her to sneak up on you like that although you quickly calmed down after you saw it was just Spyra.

(Y/N): Oh hey Spyra, what brings you out here?

You said calmly asked as you continued to gaze and you heard her walk over.

Spyra: M-may I join you?

She asked somewhat nervously which slightly confused you.

(Y/N): Uh, sure.

You answered and she stopped next to you and laid down and you notice a very faint smell sweetness in the air, but you chalked it up to her using perfume or a flower with a ridiculous name.

Spyra: Hey... Um, c-can I ask you something?

She asked somewhat nervously and you looked at her with a raised eyebrow " She's acting very strange. " you thought as she usually very confidant all the time.

(Y/N): Sure, speak your mind.

You said somewhat casually hoping to ease her down a bit so she feels more comfortable around you and she blushed a little.

Spyra: D-do you know about a dragon's heat cycle?

Your eyes slightly widen as a blush formed on your face " Well that was not what I was expecting. " you thought as you suddenly realized what the faint sweet smell that is in the air actually is.

(Y/N): I know what heat cycles are in general, but I don't know if dragons are different or-

Before you could continue she interrupted you thinking you were implying her to explain.

Spyra: W-well a Dragons heat cycle isn't like normal heat cycles, It of course makes use what to... You know... Mate...

You noticed when she said Mate she had to pause for a moment to contain herself from practically jumping onto you and having her way with you " Contain yourself Spyra! Before you hope onto him... And make him yours~ And... " She snapped herself back to reality and continued her sentence.

Spyra: But during this time we don't... Um... Produce eggs... It's... Um...

She starts to fiddle with her thumbs while having a massive blush on her face as she tries to find the words to explain how a dragon heat is how they find there significant other, however you continued her sentence.

(Y/N): It's how dragons find their life mates, isn't it?

You asked calmly and her already massive blush grew bigger as she looked at you with an embarrassed look.

Spyra: Y-yes... And you probably already know what I'm going to ask next don't you?

After she said that you nodded your head confirming her suspicions and she looked at the stars with an embarrassed look " Jeez just ask him alrighty Spyra! He already knows so why are you nervous to- " He thoughts were derailed when a feeling of pleasure went up her spine as she felt something wet guide across her hot cavern and she looked down to see you with a coy smile and giggled.