The Rommate~.(Busty Bird)

Art is by Jaeh.

Sidenote I do not own Coco puffs and this is not sponsored.

Chibi A/N: Oh no I am not staying quiet for-

*Chibi A/N getting hit with a frying pan knocking him out*

Let the Chapter begin.

Alarm: *Beep Beep Beep Beep Be-*

*SMASH!*

Welp there goes your 3rd alarm clock this month as you groggily get up and rub the bridge of your nose in annoyance " It not even a work day... " you thought as you thrown on some clothes and as you finish you hear a something crunch at your front door and you turn to see your Roommate BB eating cereal(Picture above) and she spoke with a mouth full of food.

BB: Hey (Y/N) Did you smash your clock again?

You sighed as you looked at the Smashed remains of the Alarm clock and back to BB who swallowed her food in order to give a response more easily.

(Y/N): Yeah, Hey aren't you suppose to be at work?

You asked and she gives a look that you're all to familiar with, the I don't now look.

BB: I got fired for breaking the soda machine... Again...

She said casually as this was the 7th time in a row she got fired for her clumsy nature as she tends to break something in the work place within a couple months with her assets and you sighed as you knew what that meant doing overtime.

(Y/N): I guess I'll pull a few doubles in order to make next months rent and so we can eat actual food.

You stated and BB can't help but to think how unfair it is that you worked your life away just because she can't hold down a job and she definitely noticed you have been really agitated recently.

BB: I hate to ask, but why are you so grumpy lately?

You sighed as you were hoping she still had a job before you tell her that you were getting trying to get a better job and you found one, but they're acting iffy about hiring you.

(Y/N): I've been trying to get a new job and of course when I applied for it they told me it would take a while.

BB looked surprised to hear that you were getting a new job, although she did hear you talking about your work place going under and put the peaces of the puzzle together " He must be stressed out because he could lose his job, Maybe I could help out with that... " you looked over to your phone and just as you started to reach for it you felt slight gust of air in front of you and you looked up to see BB standing in front of you and she put her bowl of cereal onto the end table.

BB: Maybe you have a day off to yourself, or...

She paused as she suddenly pushed you back onto your bed which confused you a bit.

(Y/N): What are you-?

*FOMP!*

A massive blush formed across your face as BB had taken off her shirt that she used as a bra to reveal her gargantuan breasts and she let's out a seductive giggle.

BB: Maybe you could have the day off with me~.

You were absolutely baffled at what's happening right now " I'm I having a wet dream?! " you mentally questioned as your not so little friend started to harden.