The Slithery Lady~.(Antro Snake)

Art by Vader-San

Looks like a certain gun-loving snake has a surprise for you and she can't wait for you to see what she has in store for you~...

(This Character is named Gunmetal and she is owned by the artist!)

You let out a long sigh as you continued to take inventory of the bases ammo reserves late in the night " I sware that gun-loving woman could blow through our entire ammo reserves in a single day if she had full access to the armory... Then again what can you expect from a woman who renamed herself Gunmetal... " You mentally stated as she somehow expended nearly twenty percent of the ammunition in one day after practically dumping said ammunition down range none stop and as you finished up taking account of the remaining rounds left you felt something started to coil around your leg.

(Y/N): Huh!?

As you began to look down you felt someone rest their hands on your shoulders and you heard a giggle right behind you.

Gunmetal: My my, you're working hard, aren't you~?

She said in a lustful tone which sent a chill down your spine " Holy crap! Where did she come from!? " you thought as her rather large tail continues to travel up your leg.

(Y/N): H-hi Gunmetal! I-I thought you were supposed to be asleep by now.

You stated nervously as you felt her practically breathing down your neck while her tail drew ever closer to your more... Delict parts.

Gunmetal: Well I didn't see you in your bunk... So I figured I so go Hunting for you~...

The way she said Hunting made your skin turn a bit pale " What does she mean by that!? " you mentally questioned as you felt her tail slowly glide past your groin and invade your pants making your face turn as red as a ripe tomato.

(Y/N): W-what are you-!?

Before you could finish she started to squish her breast on your back and placed her head on your collar bone.

Gunmetal: Shhh~... Just relax~...

As she said this she used her tail to force both your undergarments and pants exposing your semi-hard girth to Gunmetal's excitement.

Gunmetal: Oh wow~! you're a big one, aren't you~?

She exclaimed in a slightly surprise tone as her tail starts to cradle your family jewels " Why I'm I not stopping her? Wait... Should I even stop her? " you mentally question as Gunmetal's tail began to wrap around your member and as it coiled around your rod said rod began to stiffen until it was fully erect and as hard as a rock.

Gunmetal: You ready~?

She asked in a teasing tone and you took a second to think about it " Well it's not like I'll ever have this chance again if I refuse... So why the hell not. " you thought as you nodded your head slightly earning a lustful giggle.

Gunmetal: Good~.

After she said that her tail started to stroke your girth which caused you to let out a quiet gasp of pleasure much to Gunmetals delight as she had been planning to do this for a few months now and she would have been disappointed if you had rejected her advances now " Hmm the way he's penis is twitching and his... Lack of awareness of my advances... I would say the rumors of him being a virgin were true... " She thought as she used her tail to slightly squeeze your girth while continuing to stroke it as well which sent a wave of pleasure down your spine earning her another slightly more audible gasp of pleasure and a grin formed on her face as she began to rapidly quicken her tails pace " Let's change that~. " she lustfully thought as you began to feel tingles of pleasure as her tail was practically trying to squeeze out as much of your white juices as it possibly could and it would soon get what it so desperately wanted as you start to feel pressure build-up within you groin.