The Mage~.(Anthro Husky)

Art by alancampos

It time to go to the medieval times were the Reader is just a young knight within the King's court... And in the court mages bed~.

(I think the character's name is Rusky, but I'm going to call her Alena in the story because I'm not sure if that is her name or not.)

You let out a sigh as you walked down the hall connecting the castle to the mage's tower while holding a crystal ball.

(Y/N): I sware you beckon me at the worse of times on purpose!

You said to the crystal ball which was still foggy until the very familiar face of Alena the court mage and your current love interest suddenly appeared within the crystal ball.

Alena: Oh it's fine, I'm sure it wasn't important.

She stated casually with a hint of... Eagerness within her voice.

(Y/N): I was discussing with King Jack about the recent raids that have been plaguing our trading caravans!

You stated to her with a mildly annoying voice making her giggle a little.

Alena: King Jack can handle a couple of bandits with one hand behind his back if he wanted to... In fact, I believe he has already handle that situation.

The image within the Orb changes to show you that the King has already apprehended the Bandits that you had just talked to him about a few minutes ago and you let out a slight grown as you enter the tower with no interference from the golems guarding it.

(Y/N): I sware that man doesn't know when to let his knights handle these types of situations!

You stated as you walked up the twisting stairs of the tower.

Alena: Well he is a rather stubborn man when it comes to action, but let's stop talking about the King... After all, I have a little... surprise in store for you my love~.

She stated with a hint of lust within her voice before giggling and ending the conversation making you wonder what she is planning as you near the top of the tower " What does she have planned for today? " You thought as reached the top of the tower and you noticed that despite it midday the room was lit with umbral light " Huh, that's a neet tri- WOAH!!! " Your train of thought was derailed when you saw Alena completely naked and sprawled out on her rather large bed in a suggestive pose...

(Y/N): U-uh...

" Gods say something man! The love of your life is laying on her bed completely naked! " You thought as blood rushed to your cheeks and Alena let out a lustful giggle.

Alena: My my~, you're a bit lost for words aren't you?

After she said that she got up and started to sensually walk towards you causing your sword to unsheathe and press against that crotch plate of your armor in a very unconformable manner.

Alena: How long have we been together my love?

She asked somewhat snapping you out of your daze as you began to remember how long its been since you had joined the king's court.

(Y/N): E-ever since we meet on the very day I joined the court.

You meekly answer as Alena got close enough to wrap her arms around your neck making her breast swish onto your chest plate.

Alena: And how many children do we have?

Her question caused you to sweat profusely as you didn't expect That question to pop up so soon.