A Very Fun Honey Moon~.(Mabel/Dog Mom)

Art by Eikasianspire

Hey! Yes I know I'm very late, but I'm here now right? Eh, that doesn't sound right... Let's start this long-overdue chapter already before something else happens...

It looks like Mabel has something fun in store for the Honey moon~... And she knows you'll love this~.

(Y/N): Finally! I'm back home!

You said to no one in particular as you did a little shopping that took hours to do! " Damn people go crazy for this type of stuff! " You thought as you checked the fancy jeweled Neckless you got for your wife Mabel and a few things for the kids too since they were out of town with their grandparents and you wanted to surprise them with some new toys when they get back.

(Y/N): I hope Mabel isn't mad that I'm late.

You stated out loud as you finally exited your car and walked onto the porch... And then you smelled something... It smelled like something was... Burnt.

(Y/N): Oh no... This can't be good.

You state as you pulled out your keys and unlocked the door. " Let's see what hap- " As you opened the door you see what looks like a burnt ham with a note from your wife.

Note

I may have forgotten that I was slow roasting our Ham for our Honey Moon last night... Sorry about that dear! - Mabel~.

You sighed while putting the kid's toys down as you picked that Ham out yourself, but it's no use crying over it now seeing as it's so crispy that even the bone was chard. However, you noticed something was missing.

(Y/N): Well... Where is Mabel?

After you started to worry for her safety... Thankfully there is a trail of rose peddles leading from the living room up the stairs towards the bedroom causing you to chuckle a little. " She hasn't done something like this since our wedding. " You thought with a whimsical smile as you walked upstairs and headed towards the bedroom only to spot another note. Wanting to play along you read said note even though the jig is already up.

Note

But I know how to make it up for you~.

" Oh, I'm sure you do sweety. " You thought with a hint of anticipation as it was a hell of a way to apologize for an honest mistake... Not that you aren't going to do it. I mean come on it's the Honeymoon! This was bound to happen sooner or later. Never the less you slowly opened the door and peered your head in to see Your wife in her Nightgown.

Mabel: Hey Honey~.

She said in a bit of a lustful tone and you chuckled as you entered the room with the bag containing her gift.

(Y/N): Hi sweet~. I've brought you a gift!

You stated with a warm smile as you sat the bag down on the bed and Mabel was a bit surprised.

Mabel: Oh really? What did you get me?

She asked with a hint of excitement in her voice as she didn't expect this. She mainly wanted nothing more than for you and her to spend time together on the Honeymoons as your work often drains your energy dry most of the time. However, she soon produced an audible gasp when you reached onto the bag and pulled out the neckless she's been wanting for ages now.

(Y/N): I hope you like it! I know I haven't been at home most of the time recently, but I thought I should give you something special for putting up with my antics.