The Tailors~.(Able Sisters)

DOUBLE BONUS TIME!!!

Art by NekoCrispy

So... I made a bit of a shrew up last time! I thought these sisters were triplet's which they aren't, I just wanted you to know that now I know they are indeed not that at all.

Anyways... Let's get this story started!

You had a bit of a worried look when you were walking up towards the tailor shop as you hope the sisters suddenly call wasn't something too serious " Oh boy, I hope this doesn't impact my schedule. " You thought as you had an appointment with Isabel and Mis Nook about the recently increased population of the tarantulas around the town which obviously started to cause problems as they began to basically attack anyone that goes near there territory, but you temporally push those thoughts back into your mind when you finally arrived at the tailoring shop you noticed that there was a sign on the door saying it was close " That's strange, it's not like the sister's to close up so early. " You thought as you looked at the invitation the sisters gave you again and you noticed an odd detail, there was a drawing of a hand knocking on what looks like the door you were looking at with the number three next to it.

(Y/N): I guess I should knock...

You thought as you knocked on the dor three times and a moment passes before the door slightly creeks open.

Mabel: Hello- O-oh Mayor (Y/N)! I didn't expect you to arrive at such short notice!

The blue hedgehog stated as you raised an eyebrow while having a bit of a confused expectation.

(Y/N): Well the letter you sent me did say it was an urgent matter.

You causally stated and Mabel looked a bit caught off guard " Dang it Sable! You were supposed to send that letter After his meeting with Isabelle and Mis Nook! " She mentally said as if her sister could hear what she was thinking... Which is can't, but that was something to deal with later, right now she has to get you inside for there... Little surprise.

Mabel: O-oh right... Uh, let me open this door and I'll show you the problem we're dealing with within the shop!

She said trying not to sound suspicious and failing miserably as while she shut the door to undo all of the locks you narrow your eyes a bit " Why is she acting strange? " You though as she opens the door and assures you in.

(Y/N): So what's this Problem you have?

You asked as you take off your coat and hang it on the nearby coat rack and Mabel began to blush a bit.

Mabel: U-uh we have a bit of flooding in the backroom!

She states somewhat nervously and you cocked your eyebrow up a bit after she said that.

(Y/N): Ok... Let's go see what it had done so I can reimburse you for the damages.

You stated with a slightly weary tone and Mabel's blush grew a bit " Oh wow, that actually worked! " She mentally said ecstatically.

Mabel: Right this way!

She said with a slightly excited toon which confused you as she was a bit nervous wreck before " Maybe she's just happy to get some help with her flooding issue. " You thought shrugging off your previous suspicions and as Mabel opened the door to the back room you noticed that it was completely dark when you entered and you began to feel around for a light switch and you enter deeper into the room and you didn't notice when Mable entered the room and closed the door behind her... And quietly locking the door.