The Bunny Cop~.(Judy Hopps)

Art by sssonic2

Picture is edited slightly, but the only thing missing from it is the speech bubble.

It looks like Judy's looking for some fun... And she has her sights set on you.

(Y/N): Why me...?

You asked what ever devine force decided to cause Chief Bogo to put you on paper work duty as you sighed and rubbed your temple's, however you see Judy walk by and your eyes immediately started to track her plump cheeks and you ripped your eyes off her rump as she started to look behind her and you felt a bit of anxiety as she started to talk to you(Picture above).

Judy: Oh hey (Y/N). How's the paper work going?

She asked and you started to get to work on the mountain of paperwork on your desk and pray she doesn't find out that you we're staring at her Dairy Air.

(Y/N): Oh you know, going great!

You said with a fake cheery tone and Judy crossed her arms with a look of doubt " Chief Bogo probably forced paperwork on him again. " she thought as you finished another paper.

Judy: Right, like anybody likes paperwork.

She said and you managed make your sigh relief sound like a sigh of defeat as you continued your grueling task which immediately brought back the remind you about your current carrier path.

(Y/N): Ok ok, it's not going so great...

You paused to rub the bridge between your eyes as you take this opportunity to tell her how you feel seeing as she doesn't seem to be going anywhere right this second.

(Y/N): I just feel like I'm being pushed into a rule I didn't want to do, I mean I trained at the academy of six months only for that training to be basically useless as I end up doing paperwork instead of protecting people.

You said with a somewhat depressed tone which Judy knew the feeling all to well and she turned around so she can take to you more directly.

Judy: Just hang in there, Trust me I spent some time as a Meter Maid before I got the chance to prove myself...

She paused for a moment as she glanced to the side.

Judy: That being said I strongly recommend you don't bet your job on it like I did.

You chuckled as you remember Judy telling you about that.

(Y/N): But you did end up prevent Bellwether plans in the long run and look good doing it.

After you said that she giggled a little and a slight smirk formed across her face as she looked at you with half lidded eyes and you noticed she was a bit more closer then before.

Judy: Flattering will get you places~...

She cooed which sent a shiver down your spine, however what she said next made your heart skip a beat.

Judy: After all you do always stare at my butt every time I pass your desk~...

She quietly said as to not draw attention from the other officer's and you had a massive blush across your face.

(Y/N): How-

Before you could ask her how she knew about that she quietly interrupted you.

Judy: I think it's obvious how I found out, After all your not very discreet...

When you blinked she seemingly disappeared, however it didn't take you to long to find out were she went as you felt a certain Bunny's paw touch your crotch and she squeezed it a bit to make sure she grabbed your attention.