A Heated First Day~.(Female Delphox)

Art by Vlikmit Kovsh

Ah yes, This is "Kinda" a Continuation of the Lopunny Chapter. Oh, and I'm a little outta wack so I Might repeat names from previous chapters... Some might be in tandem with jokes so fair warning. Now let's get this chapter started!

You know when you signed up to be a "Sexual Partner for Hire" you did not expect your first Job to be breeding Royalty or Nobility... Or what people say nowadays, A Rich Family with way too much money. Either way, it seems Foxy Kids is in your future.

You can't begin to describe the feeling in your gut... But fuck it! We'll try anyway! So right now it feels like a bunch of Butterflies made of your deepest anxiety is flying around in your stomach as you're currently standing in front of one of the Richest Families in the whole world. I mean you had to book a flight here and they had one of their Butlers pick you up in a Limo. To say you weren't expecting This to be your first outing in this strange business You and Bun-Bun had made just a few weeks ago was an understatement.

Bulter: Right this way sir.

The Butler was a Thievul which strangely fit a little too well for a Butler, but hey who's judging? The dude probably makes more than most business owners. In any case, he guided you through the Mansion which was Very Red, but in a good way. Not in that tacky way. It was balanced out by the nice Dark browns of the wooden floors and walls as well as a few Backs and Yellows here in there. The Ceiling was a Treat though as it displayed the History of the Family you're about to expand. Apparently, they were some of the First people to invent modern medicine and were nearly hunted down by humans that viewed their profession as Witchcraft way back in the Pilgrim Days. But unlike how we would imagine the Salem Witch Trials in our world, that did not stick for long as the Family they were attacking was Nobility. TL;DR Some very dickish people suddenly lost their heads one night with no explanation. At least that's what they say in the History Books anyways. From there they pretty much expanded their grasp on the Medicine Market. They're the ones who make those Spray Bottles labeled as Posions everyone uses to tend to minor wounds. So as one might expect their Rich as hell. You're surprised they'd hire a Breeding Service rather than just date someone else that's also rich. Maybe she didn't enjoy the people around her enough to consider that option.

Butler: Here we are sir. Lady Morgana is in the dining room.

You reached for the door and were about to thank him, but before you could say anything he gave an... Ominous Warning.

Butler: Do be Careful... Morgana has a Habit of... Spiking the food with concoctions she made herself. All for an enhanced flavor for the meal of course, but they have some... Side effects. Which I'm confident she'll utilize very soon. I wish you Good Luck Youngman. You may need it.

He said before leaving you with a Very concerned look. You gulped a bit before opening the door to see the Foxy Woman herself. While there was a Massive Table to allow a lot of guests to eat and drink at, there were only two plates set. One at the far end of the table where Lady Morgana was sitting at and the Plate right next to her with a T-bone steak which looked insanely delicious and a glass of wine.

Morgana: Ah~. I see you arrived on time! Glad to see Bun-Bun was able to find such a strapping young man such as you for that little Breeding business~.

She said sounding somewhat Britsh... Which isn't exactly unexpected seeing as you were in the Galar Region and all that. That and you had to book a Flight over the Ocean to get to here. But what caught you off guard was that She knew Bun-Bun.