The Beach Girl~.(Anthro Fox)

Art by Toto Draw

It was a nice day at the beach with was surprising empty say for a lone Fox~.

(Her names Steffanni and she's owned by the Artist I think)

(Y/N): Man the beach is awful empty today.

You said to no one in particular as you on your favorite beach towel " Well since there isn't anyone around I can catch up on some books I've been needing to read! " you thought and as you reached for your phone for Some Light Reading a shadow suddenly loomed over you " That's strange... I don't recall bringing my umbrella here. " you thought as you picked up your phone and turned to look at what was casting a shadow over you only to see a rather Busty Fox looking back at you with a look of pure joy.

Fox girl: Hi!

She had a bit of enthusiasm lining her voice which caused you to jump a little.

(Y/N): U-um Hi?

Your voice had a bit of confusion " I guess I won't be reading... " you thought as you put your phone down.

Steffanni: My name's Steffani! What's your name?

She asked in another cheery tone " Holy crap she is a ball of energy isn't see? " You mentally question yourself while having a nervous look.

(Y/N): U-uh... (Y/N), it's nice to meet you Steffanni.

When you said that she had a slight look of joy and she let out cheer " HE SAID MY NAME YAY!!! " she thought as she began to hop a bit in her excitement causing her breast to jiggle a bit and you couldn't help but watch as her melons started to slowly slide out of her bikini and you felt you Friend start to pitch a rather large tent as her milk bags get even closer to freeing themselves from there fabric prisons, however, she suddenly stops as soon to you're chagrin but then a thought crossed your mind " Wait of she stopped bouncing does that mean... " you look up at her face to see her surprised expression which had a slight blush as she was staring directly at your groin and your face swiftly turned red with embarrassment.

(Y/N): Uh...

"Seriously (Y/N)!? Say some- " your thoughts were derailed when she giggled.

Staffanni: Oh! You're big!...

She paused for a moment and started to unstrap the bra off her bikini while having a mix of childlike excitement and lust.

Staffanni: I like big boys~...

After she said her bra fell onto the sand in front of her causing her breast to spring out and jiggle a bit and you felt your shorts get extremely tight as your girth had stiffened even more " Uh... " your mind was drawing a blank as you didn't know how to respond, however you wouldn't have time to even respond as she early made her way over to and plopped herself onto your lap which surprised you a bit.

(Y/N): Hey! What are you-

Stiffanni hushed you with a singular finger over your lip and stare are you with half-lidded eyes.

Stiffanni: Shh... No talkes...

She said in a cutesy tone with a hint of lust as she pulls your shorts down with her other hand just enough for your throbbing member to spring out " Its bigger than I thought!~! " She thought as she began to drool, however she had other plans for you as she suddenly sandwiched your girth with her thighs which made you let out a mix of a moan and a gasp of surprise " Jeez... Thick Thighs do more than save lives it seems... " You thought as you look up to see Stiffanni stare at you with a lustful grin and you soon found out why as your hips started to move slightly seemingly having a will of there own and you start to fell a pleasant tingling sensation as you member slid between her thighs " Wow... This is new... " you thought as you never really felt anything like this before as you never really thought about having sex before, or at least until now as you started to thrust you throbbing girth between the cute Fox girls legs and she let out a lustful giggle as she watched you thrust your rod between her thighs " Oh~! This must be new to him~... " she thought as she continued to watch your girth slide in and out of her thighs which started to throb even more and you started to trust as fast as you could " Not... Gonna- " Your thought were instantly derailed when Stiffanni tightened her thighs once more and you let out a grunt of pleasure as thick streams of semen shoot out of your rob like an erupting volcano and Stiffanni opened her mouth letting your cum fall into her mouth while globs of cum that missed her awaiting maw coated her breast and as your climax settled you watched as she swallowed you seed without hesitation " Holy crap that's hot... " you thought and she looked at your member which was still throbbing.

Stiffanni: Ohhh~! You're not done yet~...

She then reached down and started to untie one side of her panties and looked at you with a lustful look.

Stiffanni: Good~... It wouldn't be fun if you were done~...

The way she said those words sent a chill down your spine, however that would pale in comparison to what happened next as she tossed her panties to the side and she raised her hips just enough to hover over your rob to reveal her dripping wet hole and she let out a slight giggle.

Stiffanni: You like what you-

Before she could finish what she was saying she let out a gasp of surprise as you had suddenly grabbed her hips without warning and you looked at her this a sly grin.

(Y/N): I do~...

After you said those two words you trusted into her wet hole causing her to let out a moan of pleasure as she felt your tip kiss her cervix " Holy crap! She's tight! " You thought as you felt her walls cling to your girth and it took a considerable amount of effort Not to pound your meat pole into her wanting hole and to move your hips as well given the award angle you had put yourself in when you implied your girth into her and you started to move your hips a little which took a bit of effort given Stiffanni's wall gripping your manhood like a vice " I want his dick in my pussy everyday~! " She thought as let out soft moans while you were sliding in and out of her and it wasn't long before mind was flooded with hormones to the point where she can't think straight as you repeatedly Kissed the entrance to her baby maker with the tip of your rob at a moderate pace which didn't last long as she grew tighter " Damn! I have to go faster! " you thought as you started to move your hips faster making her moan even louder as she felt your member part the moist hole and she let out another moan when she felt you grab one of her breasts with one hand and start to tenderly squeeze it which sent a wave of pleasure down her entire body, however her loans began to tighten once make which forced you to pound her tight hole causing her to moan much more frequently then she did before as she felt your balls slap her plump cheeks making them jiggle as you pounded her pussy with your manhood, but it wouldn't last for much longer as you felt your climax coming.

(Y/N): Stiffanni I'm gonna-!

Before you could finish Stiffanni suddenly slammed her hips down sending your rod as deep into her as it could and sending you over the edge as you started to shoot your hot seed directly into her womb causing her to climax as well as her walls sealed both your girth and your seed within her as you pump load after load into her womb which started to bloat like a balloon a little and as both of your climaxes settled down Stiffanni let out a cute giggle.

Stiffanni: Wow! Who knew getting knocked up could be so much fun!

She said in a cheery toon while you let out a sigh " I wasn't expecting to knock a girl up today... " You thought.

Stiffanni: We should do it again!

After she said that you felt her start to shift her hips around a bit and you looked at her with a surprised expression.

(Y/N): But I already-

Your words were cut off when stiffanni suddenly slammed herself down onto your member with enough force to knock the wind out of you and as she continued to slam herself down onto your girth the sun began to set in the distance.

That will do it for this chapter!

Sorry for taking so long to make this, I had a bunch of stuff pop up all at once including getting back into one of my favorites games FF14, but I'm here and I hopefully won't run into any more roadblocks in the future.

Toon in next time were a slippery Snake woman decides to have some "Fun" with you...

You guys stay safe out there and have a wonderful day!