The Green Biker~.(Carol Tea)

Art by Spectrumshift

Looks like Carol has been drinking again and she seems to be quite a "frisky" drunk.

Chibi DC: I HeArd ThERe wAS gonna BE booZE!

*Sigh* *Throws a bottle of alcohol*

Chibi DC: COME BACK HERE!!! *Cases the bottle of alcohol*

Let the chapter Begin!

(Before anybody says anything she is of drinking age in this story which in my country is 21 so she's definitely not 15 unlike the games)

(Y/N): Carol what are you doing?

You asked as Carol was trying to do handstand(Picture above) and the smell of alcohol was potent as you see three bottles of some beer you probably forgot in the fridge and she probably found them when you were out helping Corazon with her airship.

Carol: oH! HeY (y/N)! DIdn'T ExPeCT you hOme so- WOW!

She lost her balance and she face first onto the floor and you swiftly went to her to make sure she was ok.

(Y/N): Are you hurt!?

You asked with a slightly worried tone and she giggled as she easily picked herself you again.

Carol: I toOk hARder KoCks tO thE HeAd TheN thAt...

She said still absolutely sloshed and you sighed as you know your going to get an ear full from Corazon and Sash after they hear about this.

(Y/N): Still you shouldn't be so reckless!

You stated to escort her to the couch which she decided to take this opportunity to grab you in a particular spot...

(Y/N): Carol what are you doing?

You asked slightly annoyed and Carol let out a lustful giggle.

Carol: WhAt Cat's like to Play With balls~.

You noticed her voice was slowly turning form being Completely wasted to a barely having a buss, however before you could ask if she was even drink she suddenly let go of your crotch and swiftly picks you up.

(Y/N): Wait I thought-!

Before you could finish what you were saying she giggled once more.

Carol: Oh come on, It takes more than three bottles of cheep beer to get me inebriated!

You noted her breathe still had a tinge of an Alcoholic smell to it went she said that " She must at least have a buzz. " you thought as she practically dropped you onto the couch and before you could reorient yourself she sat right on your lap.

Carol: Hey can I ask you something (Y/N)?

She asked while looking at you with a smile and you did your mentality sigh as you done in the past.

(Y/N): Sure...

You answered with the same monotone voice and what she said next surprised you a bit.

Carol: What do you never complain when we... You know... Destroyed your stuff and get you into more trouble than a damsel in distress.

She asked and you honestly didn't know what to say, but you didn't want to make her feel bad and not to mention the stuff they did brake was easily fix or replaced.