The Date~.(Grace)

Art is by Sssonic2

Edited by me(I'll still leave a link to the picture when we get to the lemon part.)

You Patently waited for your date to arrive as you looked out of the window to your left watching the city traffic and the birds go by " No wonder why she's late. " you thought as you take a sip of your coffee that you ordered.

???: Excuse me, but Are you (Y/N)?

You looked over to see a anthropomorphic lizard around her mid forties with interesting proportions " Ah this must be her. " you thought as you recall her disruption from that dating sight were milfs can get together with young men who preferred older women.

(Y/N): Yes, Are you miss Grace?

She takes a set and nods her head and as the waiter walks by she stopped them for a moment to give here order.

Grace: A cup of coffee please.

The waiter nodded and writes something down on her note pad before leaving.

(Y/N): How has your day going?

You asked kindly and she seemed to let out a sigh.

Grace: So far awful, Traffic has been crazy ever since the pipes ruptured down town, It's been a chore just to get to work.

You sighed as you knew what she meant.

(Y/N): I know! And they're talking they're sweet time repairing it too.

You said in agreement and the waiter had come back with Grace's order of coffee and placed it on the table before leaving to complete their other orders as you two began to talk about your days.

A few hours later...

Grace laughed after she heard one of your child hood tales which involved a Maraca and scaring a teenager for live when you were five.

Grace: That sounds like something my daughter bliss would do!

She said in between breaths and you let out a small chuckle.

(Y/N): Yeah not one of my greatest moments in life, but hey if I gotta live with it might as well embrace it.

You stated and you looked at out of the window to see traffic had died down and it was getting dark and Grace had an idea.

Grace: Before we go, can I ask you something?

You looked back at her with a look of intrigued.

(Y/N): Of course! what did you want to ask?

She then tenderly place her hand over your's and gave you a soft smile.

Grace: Do you want to stay over at my house tonight?

You blushed slightly as you didn't think you left that good of an immersion on her.

(Y/N): S-sure! That sounds great!

You said without thinking and Grace looked in her purse for her keys and a look of realization formed across her face.

Grace: Oh I got so caught up in our conversation that forgot that I took the bus here because I wanted to save one gas!

She said with a bit of worry, but you remembered that you thankfully managed to drive your car in the parking garage.