The Sinful Nun~.(Laverne)

Art by sssonic2

It looks like Laverne is about to act upon her rather "sinful" thought's about you...

(Sorry it took a bit kinda got hung a bit, and yes I am aware that there's already a story named after the title I just couldn't pass it up)

(Y/N): Phew! That's the last of the flowers planted...

You paused for a moment to wipe the sweat of your brow before grabbing the handle of the watering can so you could water the plants you had just planted for the church as they were a bit short handed right now since most of the nuns went on vacation and there was only two nuns operating the church right now Ophelia who was cleaning the inside of the church and Laverne who was outside of the church trying to avoid Ophelia as they had a bit of a hateful rivalry between them which you often had to break up a few there fight with your time being here " Man who never nuns could be so crazy. " you thought as you poured water over some of the freshly planted flowers.

Laverne: Hello~.

Her voice made you jump a bit as you weren't expecting her to say that right next to you ear while you were focused one trending to the new Garden you planted.

(Y/N): Miss Laverne!? Please don't sneak up on me like that.

You said slightly jared by he sudden appearance and she giggled at your surprised expression " He so adorable~. " She thought as she looked at you with a smile.

Laverne: Sorry! I couldn't help myself.

She said as she looked over your work and she was quite impressed as it's been hard to keep the garden running with just two people especially when those two people hate each other with a passion and yet you managed to do it all in one day while keeping her and Ophelia from ripping each other's throats out.

Laverne: You done such a fine job with the garden during these past few days, are you sure you don't want anything for your hard work?

She asked me you smiled and shook your head.

(Y/N): No, I'm happy just helping you girls out...

You stopped your sentience for a moment to water the plants you had missed after Laverne had nearly scared you to death.

(Y/N): And besides you Girls help people out everyday, I would feel bad if I took something from you girls.

Just after you said that you felt something soft on the top of your head and you heard a certain female doberman giggle.

Laverne: Oh I insist you get something for your troubles~.

Her voice was practically oozing lust which sent a shiver down your spine and you were wondering what she was planning and you were about to ask, but she hushed you before you could say anything.

Laverne: Shhh... I'll be in the tool shed...

For a moment you question why she's whispering in your ear until you realise that Ophelia could very well be listening and from your short time helping the church you figured out that Laverne tries to avoid Ophelia giving her an ear full as much as possible.

Laverne: Don't keep me waiting~...

After she said that she left and you begin to sweet bullets " Oh crap what do I do!? " you thought as you were stuck in a rock and a hard place as you really didn't want to get on Ophelia's bad side because you'll never hear the end of it, but you also don't want to get on Laverne's bad side either as she can pretty vindictive so to speak and a chill runs down your spine as you imaged her with a very unhappy look and a paddle in her hands and you sighed " Either why I'm screwed... But at least I could stare myself form a padding and pop my cherry while I'm at it. " after you thought that you mentally groaned as you put the watering can down on the ground and get off your knees so you can stand back up " Well at least I won't die a virgin... " you thought as you made your way to the tool shed.