The EnderDragoness~.(Antro Enderdragon)

BONUS TIME!!!

Art by Squareofthelightones

It was a simple day and you had nothing to do but play Minecraft, what could go wrong?

This is a request from my good friend FluffyBoilsKing!(Who currently can't get into his account for some reason, but If you're reading this buddy, Say hi in the comments!)

Fair warning it's a bit of a longer one, but it's not going to long.

You let out a long sigh as you sat down on your computer chair after a hard day's work.

(Y/N): Finally! I get some time to myself.

You stated to no one in particular as you lived alone in an apartment which was close to where you work, but you didn't want to think of work right now as you booted up one of your favorites games " Alight! Let's see what's going on in Minecraft. " You thought as the Mojang launcher began to load up a large update which surprised you as you didn't hear anything about a major update.

(Y/N): What the heck?

You quietly said to yourself wondering if you missed an update announcement or that you haven't been running the newest version of Minecraft, but you shrugged it off as you most likely missed the update announced while you were at work, however, After the update finished something odd was on the launcher, the play button wouldn't do anything when you clicked it and it had an odd fingerprint design on it " Am I supposed to touch it? " You mentally questioned as you warily place the type of your finger onto the screen and when you did the play button it pressed inward as if it was an actual button, however, you suddenly felt something strange, but you can't quite put your finger on it as when the game loaded it acted like it was loading the End dimension and just as it loaded you were instantly transported Into the dimension... But not in the way you thought as you were literally within the End dimension which surprised you.

(Y/N): W-what!?

You shouted completely taken aback from as you landed onto your butt as the chair underneath you completely vanished and you began to panic slightly as you knew that if you were to look at the Endermen in the eyes you'd be a goner without anything to defend yourself but your fists, however, as you scanned the area around you making sure you were below the typical eye level of an endermen you noticed that there were no endermen from what you could tell which confused you a bit, but what confused you, even more, was that there was a house made entirely out of Endstone bricks as well as Purpur stone and it wasn't like natural structures normally found in the End " Well that's weird... " You thought as you made your way to the door while still being cautious considering you didn't know if there was even an Enderdragon around, however, there seemingly wasn't anything around as you would have already heard the Enderdragon's roar by now " Where is the Enderdragon? " You mentally questioned as you arrived at the door and you took a deep breath before you knocked on the door hoping that the Enderdragon won't turn you into a puff of smoke, however, what happened next or more accurately what you heard next surprised you as you heard someone scramble within the home like they were trying to get the place cleaned up quickly before they opened the door and when for it got quiet for a moment " Should I just knock on the- " Your train of thought was derailed when the door opens to reveal a female anthropomorphic Enderdragon who was a bit taller than you as she was looking right over your head and she began to look around.