The Blue Fox~.(Krystal)

Art by Doomthewolf

Looks like Krystal has her eyes on the prize as you fix her ship and she likes what she sees.

You let out an audible groan as you loosen a blot of the wing of the Arwing, but wasn't just any old Arwing it was Krystal's Arwing one of the famed pilots of the famous Star Fox team and they often went one extremely dangerous mission that more often than not they get their Arwing's just as equally damaged in the process and you were in charge of fixing the damages done to their ships as you were there one and only mechanic " Do they really have to bang up my baby's like this? " you mentally question as you lay underneath the ship on a creeper and loosen another bolt.

Krystal: So how long do you think this is going to take to fix?

She suddenly asks without warning and you jumped a bit as you didn't expect her to be there.

(Y/N): Jeez! Don't sneak up on me like that!

You said still slightly shocked and Krystal giggled.

Krystal: Sorry about that~.

She said in an odd tone and you sighed as you loosen another bolt.

(Y/N): It's fine, as for your question depending on the damage I should be able to fix it within a few days...

You stated as you loosen the last bolt on the Arwing's engine access panel and placed it to the side and you looked at the core of the engine to see it was completely fried and you let out an annoyed sighed.

(Y/N): Or in this chase a few weeks seeing as I need to order a new core for your engine.

You stated lamenting the cost of the required part and how long it's going to take to get here, however you heard her giggle once more which slightly confused you as she typically doesn't like not being able to go on a mission on a moments notice.

Krystal: That's ok... I've got plenty of things to do...

After she said that you were suddenly pulled out from under the ship and she stood above up with a bit of a lustful look in her eyes.

Krystal: Like having some fun with a cute guy~.

She said with lust slightly lining her words and you were confused as to why she's acting like this until you caught the faintest smell of her arousal and you put two tougher " I didn't know anthros had heat cycles. " You thought as Krystal loomed over you like she was a predator that victoriously caught their prey.

(Y/N): W-what did you have in mind?

You asked somewhat meekly as you try to not look at her crotch which proved difficult as she was standing right over your face and she let out a lustful giggle.

Krystal: I'll show you~.

She said with a trailing coo as she traces the outline of her hidden valley with her finger and you started to sweat a few bullets as you couldn't help but to watch her lightly rub her clit through her skin-tight suit making your pants grow uncomfortable as you friend down there had started to stiffen from her teasing and she licked her chops as she watched your bulge grow.

Krystal: My my~, you're a big guy aren't you~.

She said with a mixture of excitement and lust, however she noticed you were looked around hoping that no-one catches the both of you.

(Y/N): S-shouldn't we find someplace more private?

You asked nervously and you watched as she looked at the Arwing with a lustful grin.