❂ 010. emergency

•°. *࿐FORCE BOUND.

x.    EMERGENCY

❛                         and as the earth runs to the ground / oh girl, it's you that i lie with / as the atom bomb locks in

and as the earth runs to the ground / oh
girl, it's you that i lie with / as the atom bomb locks in.

AS THE WORLD CAVES IN     //     MATT MALTESE

AS THE CRUSIOR SOARED THROUGH HYPERSPACE, Eisha studied her new lightsaber; subtly tweaking and fidgeting with the weapon in her growing anxiety

AS THE CRUSIOR SOARED THROUGH HYPERSPACE, Eisha studied her new lightsaber; subtly tweaking and fidgeting with the weapon in her growing anxiety. She couldn't lie, she was scared; her nerves hitched. The headstrong, yet cautious thief was reduced to a bundle of nerves as their target drew closer.

From what she knew so far, the Malevolence was a suicide mission; presented as an inform and report about the Separatist's new weapon from the Council. Sure, she was a little more trusting of the Jedi Order now — but, not that trusting.

And she didn't think this mission would end well.

At all.

'Inform and report that's all!' She huffed, 'Just on the super deadly weapon that leaves entire Republic fleets massacred. Easy!'

Whilst she knew such thoughts wouldn't get her anywhere, she couldn't help it. Though, it was severely clouding her mind and judgement. Scanning the cruiser, she inspected the clones; all busy preparing a multitude of jobs: co-ordinates, weapons and more. As far as she could see, nobody was watching her or needing her attention right now — allowing her to take a minute to clear her clouded mind.

Plopping herself on the floor, she resumed a lotus-styled meditative position, relieving a frustrated sigh from herself as she did so. Straightening her back, she closed her eyes; her mind becoming peaceful in the turmoil that surrounded her, blocking off her mind, and escaping her harsh reality.

Sensing his Padawan's sudden state of serenity, Master Plo turned to find his Padawan meditating; now seemingly oblivious to the chaos and art of war around her. He smiled at the sight. Even after her years away from the Jedi Council, she still held many Jedi-like tendencies; and he was more than glad to see that. However, he soon discerned that he was not the only one observing his little Padawan; catching the gawking of a certain clone Commander.