♡24♡

I thought this song would fit because it played while I was writing this chapter

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

    "(Y/n), please! Let me explain-"
    "Stay away from me, Kaminari." I hiss to the blond as I quickly go up the stairs to my apartment with my keys ready. "And get the heck off my porch." I snap slightly as I shut the door in his face before quickly locking it.
     "(Y/n), just give me five minutes! Please?" My ex's plead muffles and I sigh.
    "You cheated on me! There's nothing to explain. Now get off my porch before I call security to drag you away!" I say a little harshly before walking farther into my house.

     "Mew?~" I smile lightly at the chirp of my cat.
     "Hey, Bubs. How was your day?" I ask with a gentle smile as I bend down and softly pet the cat who purrs happily. "Probably better than mine," I say with a small sigh as I stand and head towards my bedroom. "I hate to leave you so early, Bubs, but the squad's eating out tonight." And of course, Denki's gonna be there for once. I think with a heavy sigh as I grab a pair of black pants. "I just want to know what I did wrong." I think as I look down before feeling a coolness on my cheek. "Dammit, (Y/n). Don't cry now. You've gotta go out." I say as I quickly wipe my eyes before heading to take a shower after grabbing a Lemillion t-shirt from my drawers. I take a calming shower that eases my muscles as I try not to think about anything.

     It's been four days since Shota, Hitoshi, and I walked in on Denki and Ophelia kissing. I've been avoiding Denki anytime he comes near me. By either using my quirk or walking away before he can get close enough to talk to me.
     "Maow!" Bubbles chirps happily as I step out of the shower as he quickly rushes in.
     "Bubbles! No bath!" I yell as I grab my now wet cat as he looks at me with innocent blue eyes. "Aren't you guys supposed to hate water?" I ask with a sigh as I reach for his bath towel and wrap him in a purrito. "You're so silly," I say with a small laugh as I boop his nose and start to dry him off.
     He purrs happily before I put him down and place the damp towel in the hamper before finally drying myself off and redressing. "Mew!~" he coos as he rubs against my legs while looking up at me.
     "I'd pick you up, Bubs, but I've got a white shirt on and I don't need cat glitter on it," I say and he gives a small huff before trotting away with his tail held high. "I'm sorry!" I call after him before I give a small laugh as I start to brush my hair with a smile on my face.

    "You have to face him sometime, (Y/n)." I pause as my reflection looks at me with a snarky look. "You can't keep avoiding him forever." She states and my smile drops.
     "I can try." I state and she scoffs.
    "Stop being a weakling. If Mirai was in this situation he would've already faced his problems, unlike you." She counters as she rolls her (e/c) eyes before pointing at me.

     I look down in slight shame, making her give a small chuckle at getting through to me. "But it's hard. He left me when I stayed for him." I say as a few tears well in the corners of my eyes.
    "Love is a cruel thing if it gets in the wrong hands, (Y/n)." She says with a sigh as she gives me a pitying look. "And then sometimes," She starts as she holds up an open hand. "People break it to get revenge or what they want." She states as she clenches her hand into a fist and looks at me.
     "What do you-"

     "Babe!~ We're here!" I jump at the voice of Mina before looking back at the mirror to see my reflection moving with me.
    Damn. What did she mean? I question with an aggravated sigh. "Bathroom!" I call out as I leave my hair down and exit the room while grabbing my Nighteye jacket and pulling it on.
     "Hi, (Y/n)." Hanta says with a small wave as he softly pets Bubbles as he sits on the top of the couch.