♡32♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

       "Honestly, Mineta, you're being a little more overbearing lately!"
       "I just wanted a peak! No harm don-A-ACK!"
      "Come on, Hanta. Don't choke him to death. I'd want that privilege."  I scold the black-haired teen who sighs.
    "Sorry. Just him doing this reminds me of when he tried to peak on you girls at the springs." He confesses and I sigh.

    "Just make sure he stays in his room this time. Now if you'll excuse me," I start as I walk away. "I have to go reassure the girls that there's no peeping Tom that's gonna see them naked," I state as I head for the showers.
    "Glitch, did you get him?" One of the Ketsubutsu girls asks worriedly and I nod in reply.
     "Yep. So don't worry, I promise I'm going back to guard his door myself." I explain with a smile.
     "But shouldn't you get ready for bed yourself?" Another asks and I smile.

     "I gotta make sure my girls are good first! Plus Eraserhead will be awake no matter what time I get there." I state and they laugh.
    "Are you two a couple?" One of the girls asks and I blush.
    "Wha-pfffft no!..... Did he say we were?" I ask and they all snicker with pointed looks.

    "Someone's got a crush!~~~" Someone coos and I blush worse.
     "Whoever's last come to the second floor on the left side and tell me so I can head up," I state as I walk out and close the door behind me. They got me.

♡♡♡NO SET POV♡♡♡

     "Nemi, should we really do this? Shota's probably gonna be in there." Hizashi asks his wife as they walk inside the 3-A dormitory.
     "That's why you'll distract him." The woman says with a grin as her sky-blue eyes sparkle with mischief.
     "How?" Hizashi whispers and his wife smiles before pecking his lips with a kiss.
     "Improvise. You'll do fine!" Nemuri says before she opens the door to the stairwell and starts walking up.

     I love that woman. Hizashi thinks with a smile before he pulls out his phone and heads for the kitchen as a plan quickly forms in his mind. "Hey, Shota, do you think Midoriya would mind if I eat his leftovers?" He asks as he stands by the unopened fridge.
     "Hizashi, why the hell are you in the dorms? Don't you have your own place?" Shota asks with an annoyed tone and Hizashi smiles.
     "But I'm hungryyyy! And the teachers' dorms don't have nearly anything good besides Vlad's cakes and I don't wanna live in fear of that man if I eat one." He states as he opens the fridge and smiles when he spots a bowl of muffins with a note on it. "I could eat the muffins you have in-"

     "Don't you fucking touch my muffins, you son of a bitch." Hizashi chuckles at Shota's snapping as he hears him moving.
    "I dare," Hizashi states as he grabs the box and closes the fridge while moving to the counter. Your move, Love Song.
    Nemuri quickly hides around the corner as a grumbling Shota marches past her. Hizashi when I said to distract him, I didn't mean get yourself killed, Baby. She thinks as she walks into Shota's dorm before her eyes meet the futon with the sleeping cat. "I apologize in advance, Bubbles." Nemuri says as she lays the cat on Shota's bed before rolling up the futon and then closing the door behind her after she exits. Enjoy sleeping together you two!~

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "How many times are you gonna make me write this?" Mineta whines as I glare down at him.
     "As many times as it takes before the last girl is done showering in peace," I state before tapping the paper as he bangs his head on his small table.
     "But Togata-" He stops as a knock sounds on the door.
     "Goodnight, Mineta." I bid farewell to him as I walk out and nod to the Ketsubutsu girl. "You can go ahead and head to bed. Sleep well." I say to her and she nods with a tired smile before walking away with a yawn.