♡35♡

⚠️🖤BASICALLY ALL OF THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE IN MC'S FIRST YEAR OF UA!🖤⚠️

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "You dirty pervert!" I snarl as I glare down at the purple-haired teen. "Do you not have any respect for women?!" I ask as I threaten to punch him as the girls stand behind me.
     "That's enough, Togata," Aizawa states as he walks over in his pajamas and I give him a bored look. "I can handle it from here." He claims and I sigh before dropping the teen who screeches in surprise before harshly hitting the floor.
     "Sorry, Sensei." I apologize with a bow to the man who nods before he sighs.
     "Head to bed. We're not going easy on you all tomorrow. Especially you, Togata. You're waking up early to run the entire property so you can start practicing your teleporting." Aizawa explains and I nod.

     "Alright. See-"
    "But you and Ashido still have remedial class first."
    "Damnit!" Mina and I curse before we get dragged to the spare classroom for the next two hours before we get released to get five hours of sleep.

     After waking up early and changing into my school gym uniform, I'm sent to start my training. Why did my iPod have to die two hours in? I think in annoyance as I run the path that Aizawa had mapped for me. I take a few tired breaths before going into a small trot before I stop to catch my breath. Analyze...Take a few breaths...keep going! I think as I look around my surroundings before starting to run again. "I can't wait for dinner," I say to myself as I continue running and looking around my surroundings. Well, at least it's peacefully quiet. I think as I slow to a walk to catch my breath for a few minutes. It's all so beautiful. I think with a smile as I stop and see a bird perked on a branch, looking at me curiously.

     "Hello." I greet with a smile as I don't move.
     It chirps at me once before tilting its head and then flying off.
     "I always knew you were a little strange. Didn't think you'd fancy talking to birds though."
     "Well, Mr. Aizawa, sometimes it's nice to talk to animals," I claim as I turn around to face the man dressed in all black. "You can trust them with all your secrets as no one will know unless they have qurik to." I state and he chuckles.

     "Teleport around for the next twenty minutes and then come help make lunch." He instructs and I nod.
     "Can do." I reply with a smile. "You wanna come along? Could be fun?" I joke and he scoffs with a hidden small smile in his scarves.
     "As annoying as that sounds, I think I'll pass on your offer." He states and I give a fake huff of defeat.
     "Darn. I guess I'll just have to go on my own then." I claim as I do a small stretch. "Ciao, Aizawa-Sensei." I say with a two-finger salute before I teleport to an open meadow across from the small hiking trail.

{TIME SKIP}

     "Food! Finally!" I say in relief as I walk out of the forest after being told over my walkie-talkie to come back to the camp.
     "Not quite we need to fix it first." Kirishima says and I groan in annoyance.
     "But I'm so hungry! I've been teleporting all day!"
     "Shut your trap and get to work, Glitch Bitch!" Bakugou yells at me and I huff.
     "I hate that nickname." I grumble as I go over to ask Yaoyorozu what I should do.

     "How about you teleport around and get some firewood? We are running a little low." She says and I nod.
     "Gotcha! I'll be back in a minute." I say with a small wave to Mina before teleporting away. I know there was a nice lake and waterfall over this way. It'll have a good amount of twigs and branches that I can grab. I think as I duck under a low-hanging branch. It's so beautiful here. I think with a smile as I admire the waterfall before looking at the lake as I hear a loud splash.

      "What are you doing here, Togata?" Aizawa asks a little confused as he sinks deeper into the water.
     "I...um...I-Uh-wood...Um-for dinner." I say flusteredly as I grab the nearest twigs and fallen branches.
     "As cute as you are when you're flustered, calm down, Togata," Aizawa says with a small chuckle as I turn my head to look at him as I pause from grabbing a stick.
     Did he just call me cute?
     "You're not in trouble." He says and I nod before standing back up straight.