♡3♡

♡SHOTA POV

     "I don't need to get drunk. It may be the weekend but I have work Sunday night." I say with an annoyed look as Nemuri and Hizashi chat a little.
     "Then don't drink," Hizashi states from the back seat and I shoot him a glare as he grins at me.
    "You know something, what is-"
     "We're here!" Nemuri says happily as she parks the car and gets out.

     I grumble a small complaint as I get out of the car and shut my door. I should have stay- look at little shocked at who I see.
     It's Togata, she's in a black shirt with (f/c) roses {if your favorite color is black, the roses are a different shade} and some simple blue jeans. I blush a little as I see her move some (h/c) hair from her face as the breeze moves it into her face.

     "Dude. You're starring." Hizashi says and I blink away my thoughts.
     "This was a setup!" I hiss in a whisper and he grins.
     "Really? I didn't notice?" Hizashi replies sarcastically as he walks past me and greets the girl.
"Come on! Let's go!" Hizashi chirps as he walks to the door and enters in.
     I'm going to die tonight. I think with a small sigh as I walk in after the three.

     It's a classic restaurant with a bar island attached in the back. I see Togata look around a little in awe at the sight of the neon lights.
     "Do you drink?" Hizashi asks her and she looks a little shocked and confused at the question.
     "I did once. But I don't anymore even if I was old enough to." She says a little nervously and scratches her cheek.

     "Good, I wasn't gonna get you anything anyway," Hizashi states and she laughs a little.
     "So, girly, have you ever eaten here before? You seem to like the lights." Nemuri asks her as we sit at a booth, them purposely sitting where I'm beside the (h/c)-haired cutie.
     "I have with the Bakusquad. I just always like the lights. I noticed they got a few new ones since I came here last." She says and I listen intently to her.

     "What can I get you four?" The waiter asks while he comes up to our table with a notepad.
     "Two shots, one cherry margarita, a beer, and-" Nemuri says with a smile before drifting off and looking at Togata.
     "A (f/soda), please." She requests and they write it down before looking at us again.
"Are you ready to order your food or do you need a few minutes?" He asks and we all nod.
We all order our meals and down our drinks as we talk.
      She's got such a beautiful smile. I never want to see her frown. I think as I can't help but admire her. Would I be good enough to make her keep her smile? I think with a small frown as she tells a small story to us as I down another drink and listen in.
     "So why don't you drink?" Nemuri asks and (Y/n) chuckles a little.

♡(Y/N) POV

     "So why don't you drink? You're not underaged." Kayama says to me and I chuckle at the question.
     "Well.."

{FLASHBACK START}

     "Come on! I was able to get us in here we might as well use the opportunity!" Denki says as we walk into the spacious bar.
     "I'm not complaining. But you're an idiot." Katsuki says as he walks to the bat with Eijiro tailing him.

     "I don't know guys. We're underaged and if we're not careful we'll miss curfew." I say a little nervously as I look around at the neon lights on the walls.
     "Come on, (Y/n). Let's live a little!" Mina says happily as she drags me towards the bar and hands me a drink.
     "Just one drink?" Denki says with a smile as he downs a shot and Hanta starts to drink a beer.
     "O-Okay." I say before taking a drink of the liquid that burns my throat and then feels good when it settles in my stomach. "That wasn't to bad. I think I'll have one more, but that's it!" I claim as I'm given another shot.