♡55♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Do you think it's okay to wake them?"
     "Well, we're awake. They need to be too."
     "Okay."
     Please...just go back to bed. I think tiredly before peaking open an eye to meet the two boys watching me.
     "Hi, Mommy." They both greet quietly with smiles as Oboro's little hands hold the side of the mattress and Mirai holds a purring Bubbles.
     "Hi, babies. How'd you sleep?" I ask them as I move the blanket back before they climb in, moving close to me after Bubbles moves to the bottom of the bed with the other three cats.

     "I slept good."
     "Can we have pancakes?" Mirai and Oboro reply to me before I give a small laugh.
      "Alright, now let's not wake-"
     "Who said I was letting any of you leave?" Shota interrupts me with a smile as he drapes himself over me to also hold the boys in his arms.
     "But Daddy, we're hungry!" Oboro states, he always seems more social in the morning.

     A grin meets my face as Shota and I share a glance.
     "Then I guess it's your toes for breakfast!" My husband exclaims as he grabs for them after I teleported behind him and quickly covered myself with the blanket.
     "AAAAH!" The twins screech as they run out with my husband chasing them, me quickly joining after putting on Shota's shirt and some panties.
      "You think you can outrun Mommy and Daddy?" I ask them as I chase after Mirai before Shota and I corner the boys.
     "Yep!" Obi states before teleporting, making me teleport quickly onto the back balcony, grabbing his ankle just in time before he can fall to the rocky beach below.
     "Oboro Aizawa! You know not to do that or this could happen! We still need to train more if you ever want to use your quirk!" I scold my son as he moves his pajama shirt up after it flopped in his face, a perk I never got with my quirk.
     "Sorry, Momma." He apologizes sadly after I put him on the balcony.

     "Obi! Don't die on me!" Mirai, who runs from inside with Shota close behind him, cries before hugging his twin.
     "I'm okay, Miri," Oboro replies with a soft smile.
     "Don't leave me! I need my brother!" Mirai says to his brother while Shota hands me back my clothes as I put them on, feeling cold in the spring air.
      "I know you both are excited you got your quirks," Shota says gently as he crouches down to their heights. "But please be careful, even if Mommy and I are here with you. Alright?" He asks the boys who nod in agreement before sharing a look.

     "Now, let's get out of this cold and have some pancakes! We have chocolate chips to put in them.~" I say with a smile to them before the two eagerly run inside and I finally allow myself to frown. "It's a good thing I'm still good with my quirk. A second later and I would've missed him." I say to my husband whose brows knit together a bit worriedly. "His teleportation is faster than mine."
     "We'll have to train them both. Even if they're not becoming heroes, I know how badly you struggled with your quirk without using it for work." Shota states before he sighs. "Though I don't know what to do with Mirai's Tele-Eraser or whatever the doctor called it." He explains, me giving a nod.
     "Let's figure that out later. We still need to get them ready for school before Mina comes and picks them up." I say to him as I walk inside, pushing away my worries.

     After making breakfast, helping the twins get dressed, and packing their bentos before they put on their shoes.
     "Remember, Mina will be coming to pick the two of you, Aleah, and Luca up from school and then take you to the agency and Mommy will help you with homework," I say as I fix Mirai's uniform.
     "Did Aunt Mina say if we're going to the shops before we do?" Mirai asks hopefully as his feet tap the floor a bit anxiously.
      "I think she said you guys would. Sho-"

     "She said they were. We gave her some money if the boys wanted anything to nibble on from the shop, remember?" My husband says as he fixes his scarves after Oboro had a failed attempt at raising them, making the boy pout.
     "Right, thank you," I say to my husband as I fix my knee guards before opening the door before my best friend has a chance to knock. "Hey, Pinks."
     "Morning, Babe." Mina greets me with a smile before hugging me tightly.