♡43♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "HEY, SHOTA!" I shout while walking towards Shota's dorm room (our room). "I got our papers on how all the kids need to improve from this year's sports fest!" I say before opening the door.
     "What the hell?" A startled Shota hisses before he calms when realizing that it's me. "I didn't hear your footsteps." He explains while turning to look at me from his swivel chair in front of the large amount of video feeds and I give him a quirked eyebrow.
     "But I was shouting at you in the hall?" I state while pointing towards the door after putting the stack of many papers on the bed.
     "No, I'm pretty sure I would've heard if you had." He claims and I huff before opening the door.

      I keep it open before I teleport to the closed elevator doors, not minding that I'm naked since none of the kids are here. "I got off the elevator, started to yell at you saying I got our papers, then opened the door," I explain as I walk down the hall and look up at him with my arms crossed.
     He doesn't say anything until he pulls the shirt off his back and puts it over my head. "Then why didn't I hear you?" He asks while crossing his arms and I shrug while glancing quickly at his muscles, earning a smirk from him. "Hang on." He states before going out the door and closing it behind him.
     What's he doing? I think confusedly before the door opens and he looks at me.

     "Well?"
     "Was I supposed to follow you or something? Are we going somewhere?" I ask and he looks at me surprised.
     "Listen closely," Shota states before closing the door.
     I pray he's not going mad. I think before listening as the quiet room makes no noise before the door opens again after a moment.
     "Hear anything?" He asks expectantly.
     I look at him confused before shaking my head. "No. Did you shout or something?" I ask and he nods. "Go in again," I demand and he nods. I give a scream before waiting a moment then opening the door and looking at him with a silent question.

      "Nothing. Not a sound." He states and I look at him surprised.
     "Nezu," I claim and he quirks a brow at me. "He said he got us a housewarming gift but we never knew what it was. What if this was the gift?" I ask and gives a look of realization.
     "Now that you mention it I think so. He did say something like that once but I thought he was joking. Should've known that crafty weasel would do something like this." Shota claims and I give a small laugh.
     "But you know what this means?" I ask and he smirks.

     "We can have more fun here.~" He states and I nod before pulling him down for a heated kiss.
His tongue meets mine aggressively as I run my hands over his sides and chest as his hands roam my ass and hips.
     "I love you so fucking much," I say between kisses before he pins me to the bed and starts to kiss up my neck and jaw as I tug on his hair. A soft moan escapes me as he sucks a hickey on the side of my breast after taking off his shirt, leaving me naked under him.
     "Not as much as I love you, (Y/n)." Shota says while holding my hands above my head then forcefully kissing me as he grinds against my core.
     "F-Fuck." I curse, loving the friction of his jeans against me.
     "What a submissive little kitten you are.~ It makes master so-"

     BAM! "(Y/N)! I NEED HELP-" Nemuri freezes as she slams open the door and stares at us. "Damn." She says with a lustful look while undoing a button on her blouse. "Threesome? Hizashi will just ask to join too next time. I'm horny with this baby-"
     "NO! Get the hell out, Nemuri!" Shota snarls as he throws a pillow at her face after shielding my goods from her vision.
     "Alright, alright. Just don't do this when we go to the hero expo. We gotta look good for the school." Nemuri says while rebuttoning the top button of her shirt before turning around and fluffing the pillow.

     "And Hizashi knocking you up is good for the hero expo?" I question while pulling on my clothes as Shota glares at the back of Nemuri's head while sitting on the bed grumpily.
     "We're also married." She claims and I roll my eyes.
    "Nobody knows that, Nem," I state after pulling Shota's shirt over my head, making him cheer up a bit.
     "You wound me, Love." Nemuri coos while tilting up my chin as she smirks at me.